Moby ID: 43208
Biography edit · view history
Sonic Adventure, the 3D rebirth of the little blue hedgehog that started it all, was the product of Iizuka's idea for a Sonic RPG. After the successful completion of that project, Iizuka headed to the US to head Sonic Team USA. Over in San Francisco, he was director, lead game designer and a level designer for Sonic Adventure 2, Sonic Heroes, and Shadow the Hedgehog. He and his team developed the Wii game NiGHTS: Journey of Dreams. Due to Yuji Naka's departure from Sonic Team, he has taken the additional role of producer for the game.
Credited on 86 games
Displaying most recent · View all
|Sonic Dream Team (2023, Macintosh)||Sonic Game Supervisors|
|Sonic Superstars (2023, Nintendo Switch)||Sonic Series Producer|
|The Murder of Sonic the Hedgehog (2023, Macintosh)||Sonic Pillar Creative Officer|
|Sonic Frontiers (2022, Windows)||Sonic Series Producer|
|Sonic Origins (2022, Xbox Series)||Sonic Series Producer|
|Sonic Colors: Ultimate (2021, Xbox Series)||Sonic Creative Officer|
|Puyo Puyo Tetris 2 (2020, Nintendo Switch)||Special Thanks|
|Sonic at the Olympic Games: Tokyo 2020 (2020, Android)||Character Supervisors|
|Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games: Tokyo 2020 (2019, Nintendo Switch)||Sonic Character Supervisors|
|Sonic Racing (2019, iPhone)||Special Thanks|
|SEGA Genesis Mini (2019, Dedicated console)||Special Thanks|
|Team Sonic Racing (2019, PlayStation 4)||Sonic Series Producer|
|Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (2018, Nintendo Switch)||Original Game Supervisors (SEGA)|
|Puyo Puyo Champions (2018, PlayStation 4)||Special Thanks|
|SEGA Heroes (2018, iPhone)||Sonic the Hedgehog|
|Sonic Runners: Adventure (2017, Android)||Sonic Character Supervisors|
|Sonic Forces (2017, PlayStation 4)||Sonic Series Producer|
|Sonic Forces (2017, iPhone)||Special Thanks|
|Sonic Mania (2017, Windows)||VP of Product Development and Creative Services|
|Puyo Puyo Chronicle (2016, Nintendo 3DS)||Project Support|
[ full credits ]
- 59 games with Yuji Uekawa
- 53 games with Kazuyuki Hoshino
- 53 games with Jun Senoue
- 52 games with Marta Lois González
- 51 games with Akira Nishikawa
- 48 games with Yoshihiro Sakuta
- 47 games with Sachiko Kawamura
- 46 games with Naofumi Hataya
- 44 games with Osamu Ohashi
- 42 games with Mark Le Breton
- 60 games with SEGA of America, Inc.
- 54 games with SEGA Corporation
- 43 games with Sonic Team
- 30 games with SEGA Europe Ltd.
- 15 games with CRI Middleware Co., Ltd.
- 15 games with Studiopolis Inc.
- 14 games with Valve Corporation
- 11 games with Sega (Shanghai) Software Co., Ltd.
- 10 games with Nintendo Co., Ltd.
- 10 games with Marza Animation Planet Inc.