Moby ID: 43210
Credited on 47 games
Displaying most recent · View all
|Sonic Superstars (2023, Nintendo Switch)||Development Support|
|Sonic Frontiers (2022, Windows)||Development Support|
|Sonic Origins (2022, Xbox Series)||Development Support|
|Puyo Puyo Tetris 2 (2020, Nintendo Switch)||Project Support|
|Sonic at the Olympic Games: Tokyo 2020 (2020, Android)||Development Support|
|Sakura Wars (2020, PlayStation 4)||Producer|
|Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games: Tokyo 2020 (2019, Nintendo Switch)||Development Support|
|Olympic Games Tokyo 2020: The Official Video Game (2019, PlayStation 4)||Development Support|
|Team Sonic Racing (2019, PlayStation 4)||Development Support|
|Virtua Racing (2019, Nintendo Switch)||Special Thanks|
|Puyo Puyo Champions (2018, PlayStation 4)||Project Support|
|Valkyria Chronicles 4 (2018, Windows)||Development Support|
|Shenmue I & II (2018, Windows)||Program Supervisor|
|Sonic Forces (2017, PlayStation 4)||Project Support|
|Puyo Puyo Tetris (2017, Nintendo Switch)||Port Producer|
|Puyo Puyo Chronicle (2016, Nintendo 3DS)||Producer|
|Sonic Boom: Fire & Ice (2016, Nintendo 3DS)||Project Support|
|Mario & Sonic at the Rio 2016 Olympic Games (2016, Wii U)||Project Support|
|Mario & Sonic at the Rio 2016 Olympic Games (2016, Nintendo 3DS)||Project Support|
|Sonic Runners (2015, Android)||Project Support|
[ full credits ]
- 39 games with Sachiko Kawamura
- 37 games with Takashi Iizuka
- 36 games with Akira Nishikawa
- 35 games with Naofumi Hataya
- 33 games with Kazuyuki Hoshino
- 33 games with Yoshihiro Sakuta
- 31 games with Yuji Uekawa
- 30 games with Jun Senoue
- 29 games with Osamu Ohashi
- 29 games with Toshihiro Nagoshi
- 33 games with SEGA Corporation
- 31 games with SEGA of America, Inc.
- 27 games with Sonic Team
- 16 games with SEGA Europe Ltd.
- 11 games with CRI Middleware Co., Ltd.
- 10 games with Sega (Shanghai) Software Co., Ltd.
- 9 games with Studiopolis Inc.
- 7 games with Marza Animation Planet Inc.
- 7 games with Valve Corporation
- 6 games with Tectoy S.A.