Moby ID: 4639
Biography edit · view history
Martin Galway is a living legend in the gaming community. Active since the early '80s writing music for computer games on the good old Commodore 64, Martin is responsible for such unforgettable classics as Arkanoid and Parallax. Later he worked on the PC and SNES for some of Origin's more famous games, including Times of Lore and several games in the Ultima series. Music is in his blood - his uncle is the professional flautist James Galway.
Credited on 65 games
Displaying most recent · View all
|Madden NFL 18 (2017, PlayStation 4)||Special Thanks|
|Where Time Stood Still (2014, Amiga CD32)||Original Ocean loader music|
|Pirate101 (2012, Windows)||Additional Sound|
|Disney Epic Mickey (2010, Wii)||Audio Directors|
|Call of Duty: World at War (2008, Windows)||Additional Development|
|Age of Booty (2008, Xbox 360)||Audio and Production Lead|
|Wizball (2007, Windows)||The original music was by|
|Platypus II (2007, Windows)||Music|
|World Series of Poker: Tournament of Champions (2006, Xbox 360)||Dialog Editors|
|MTV Pimp My Ride (2006, PlayStation 2)||Dialog Editors|
|Freelancer (2003, Windows)||Audio Director|
|Platypus (2002, Windows)||Title Screen Music: "Wizball 2000"|
|Conquest: Frontier Wars (2001, Windows)||Co-Directors of Audio|
|Starlancer (2000, Windows)||Speech and Sound Effects - Digital Anvil|
|Wing Commander: Prophecy (1997, Windows)||Map contributors|
|Wing Commander: The Kilrathi Saga (1996, Windows)||Audio Director|
|Wing Commander IV: The Price of Freedom (1996, DOS)||Music / Sound Programming|
|Wing Commander III: Heart of the Tiger (1995, 3DO)||Audio Director|
|Lollypop (1995, Amiga)||Respectfully thanx to|
|Metal Morph (1994, SNES)||Audio Programming|
[ full credits ]
- 16 games with D. C. Ward
- 15 games with Bob Wakelin
- 12 games with Chris Roberts
- 11 games with David Ladyman
- 10 games with Denis R. Loubet
- 10 games with Jake Rodgers
- 10 games with Jeff J. Shelton
- 10 games with Dean McCall
- 9 games with Chris Douglas
- 9 games with Paul C. Isaac
- 17 games with ORIGIN Systems, Inc.
- 16 games with Bandai Namco Entertainment UK Ltd.
- 15 games with Hit Squad, The
- 13 games with Imagine
- 8 games with Konami Corporation
- 7 games with Electronic Arts, Inc.
- 5 games with Sensible Software
- 5 games with Fujisankei Communications...
- 4 games with Electronic Arts Ltd.
- 4 games with Valve Corporation