Moby ID: 46909
Biography edit · view history
On 3rd December 2009 THQ announced that Germaine Gioia had been appointed as senior VP of licensing and merchandising. Previously she worked for Capcom for three years, where she served as senior VP of marketing across the US and Europe. Prior to that, she headed THQ's licensing efforts for 14 years.
Credited on 211 games
Displaying most recent · View all
|Destroy All Humans! 2: Reprobed (2022, Windows)||Vice President - Licensing|
|MotoGP Championship Quest (2016, Android)||Special Thanks to|
|Metro 2033: Wars (2014, Android)||TapStar Team|
|World Gone Sour (2012, PlayStation 3)||Special Thanks|
|Super Street Fighter IV (2010, PlayStation 3)||Licensing Staff|
|Final Fight: Double Impact (2010, Xbox 360)||Licensing|
|MotoGP 09/10 (2010, Xbox 360)||Licensing|
|Dark Void (2010, Windows)||Licensing|
|Spyborgs (2009, Wii)||Licensing|
|Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth (2009, Nintendo DS)||Senior Vice President, Licensing|
|Flock! (2009, Windows)||Licensing|
|Age of Booty (2009, Windows)||Licensing|
|Resident Evil 5 (2009, Xbox 360)||Licensing|
|Street Fighter IV (2009, Xbox 360)||Licensing Staff|
|Bionic Commando (2009, Windows)||CEI Licensing Team|
|Nicktoons: Battle for Volcano Island (2008, Game Boy Advance)||Special Thanks|
|Super Street Fighter II Turbo: HD Remix (2008, PlayStation 3)||Licensing|
|Neopets Puzzle Adventure (2008, Nintendo DS)||Licensing|
|MotoGP 08 (2008, Windows)||Licensing|
|Bionic Commando: Rearmed (2008, Windows)||Licensing|
[ full credits ]
- 180 games with Brian J. Farrell
- 134 games with Monica Vallejo
- 134 games with Peter Dille
- 133 games with Howard Liebeskind
- 133 games with Mario Waibel
- 116 games with Jason Roberts
- 111 games with John Ardell
- 105 games with Brandy A. Carrillo
- 104 games with Jack Sorensen
- 103 games with Kirk Somdal
- 182 games with THQ Inc.
- 35 games with THQ France
- 33 games with THQ (UK) Limited
- 32 games with THQ Entertainment GmbH
- 22 games with Capcom Co., Ltd.
- 22 games with ViacomCBS Inc.
- 18 games with Capcom Entertainment, Inc.
- 12 games with Altron Corporation
- 11 games with CE Europe Ltd.
- 11 games with CDP Sp. z o.o.