Moby ID: 471243
Biography edit · view history
Masanobu Endō is best known for designing and programming the groundbreaking shoot'em up, Xevious. He went on to design Tower of Druaga and its sequels, before leaving Namco to form his own company, Game Studio.
Credited on 25 games
Displaying most recent · View all
|Kuukiyomi: Consider It (2018, Nintendo Switch)||Special Thanks - Original "KUUKIYOMI" Staff (In Japanese Order)|
|Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory (2013, PlayStation 3)||MOBILE & GAME STUDIO inc.|
|Kaseki Play (2007, Windows)||Special Thanks (スペシャルサンクス)|
|Space War Attack (2005, PlayStation 2)||Game Design Supervisor|
|Columns (1999, SNES)||Game Studio|
|Ninja Jajamaru-kun: Onigiri Ninpōchō - Gold (1997, SEGA Saturn)||Director|
|Ninja Jajamaru-kun: Onigiri Ninpōchō (1997, PlayStation)||Director|
|Airs Adventure (1996, SEGA Saturn)||Screenplay Assist|
|Wizardry: Bane of the Cosmic Forge (1995, SNES)||Special Thanks to...|
|Wizardry V: Heart of the Maelstrom (1992, SNES)||Executive Producer|
|The Tower of Druaga (1992, TurboGrafx-16)||Game Designer|
|Tetris 2 + BomBliss (1991, NES)||Thanks to|
|Family Circuit '91 (1991, NES)||Director|
|Itadaki Street: Watashi no Omise ni Yotte tte (1991, NES)||Supervise|
|Wizardry: Knight of Diamonds - The Second Scenario (1990, NES)||Executive Producer|
|Wizardry: Legacy of Llylgamyn - The Third Scenario (1989, NES)||Executive Producer|
|The Quest of Ki (1988, NES)||Original Story|
|Family Circuit (1988, NES)||Game Design (ゲームデザイン)|
|Wizardry: Proving Grounds of the Mad Overlord (1987, NES)||Executive Producer|
|Mobile Suit Z Gundam: Hot Scramble (1986, NES)||Game Design|
[ full credits ]
- 11 games with Kazuo Kurosu
- 10 games with Nobuyuki Ōnogi
- 8 games with Satoshi Naitō
- 5 games with Jun Suemi
- 5 games with Kunio Yukinaga
- 5 games with Norihiro Sekizuka
- 5 games with Hiroshi Mita
- 5 games with Yūichirō Shinozaki
- 5 games with Naoto Ohshima
- 5 games with Kentaro Haneda
[ 571 more people ]
- 14 games with GAME STUDIO Inc.
- 9 games with BANDAI NAMCO Amusement Inc.
- 6 games with ASCII Corporation
- 5 games with Sir-tech Software, Inc.
- 3 games with SEGA Corporation
- 2 games with Jaleco Ltd.
- 1 game with T's Music Co., Ltd.
- 1 game with Ea Inc.
- 1 game with G-mode Co., Ltd.
- 1 game with Dempa Shimbunsha