Moby ID: 487
Biography edit · view history
In addition to working on several PC game titles at Origin, Simtex, Looking Glass, et al., he was the designer and artist on the popular Villains and Vigilantes tabletop superhero RPG. He has created several other tabletop games, including TWERPS, The System, and Quicksilver.
Jeff has worked on such popular PC games as Master of Orion, Master of Magic, and was originally slated to be the designer of the ill-fated Simtex superhero strategy game. He was a designer on "Castaway Stories" (a story game for The Sims 2 line), and is currently employed as a designer with Aspyr. Definitely contemptuous of Zodiac superstitions.
Credited on 29 games
Displaying most recent · View all
|Monster Bash HD (2021, Windows)||Additional Art|
|Master of Orion (2016, Windows)||Design Consultants|
|Champion of the Gods (2015, Android)||Thanks to|
|Choice of the Petal Throne (2015, Windows)||Art|
|Blake Stone: Aliens of Gold (2009, Windows)||Contributing Artists|
|Turok (2008, Windows)||Lead Game Designer|
|The Sims: Castaway Stories (2008, Windows)||Lead Designer|
|Dransik (2003, Windows)||Asylumsoft|
|Ultima IX: Ascension (1999, Windows)||Storyboards|
|TriTryst (1995, Windows)||Graphics / Artwork|
|This Means War! (1995, Windows 3.x)||Scenario Design|
|1830: Railroads & Robber Barons (1995, DOS)||Art|
|Blake Stone: Planet Strike! (1994, DOS)||Contributing Artists|
|Wing Commander / Wing Commander II (Special CD-ROM Edition) (1994, DOS)||Artwork|
|Master of Magic (1994, DOS)||Art Director|
|Master of Orion (1993, DOS)||Artists|
|Monster Bash (1993, DOS)||Additional Graphics / Artwork|
|Ultima Underworld II: Labyrinth of Worlds (1993, DOS)||Graphics / Artwork|
|Ultima VII: The Black Gate (1992, DOS)||Graphics / Artwork|
|Ultima Underworld: The Stygian Abyss (1992, DOS)||Interior Art|
[ full credits ]
- 15 games with Denis R. Loubet
- 12 games with John Miles
- 11 games with Cheryl Neeld
- 10 games with Glen Johnson
- 10 games with John Watson
- 10 games with Dallas Snell
- 10 games with Jeff J. Shelton
- 9 games with Steve Cantrell
- 9 games with Warren Spector
- 9 games with Craig Miller
- 14 games with ORIGIN Systems, Inc.
- 6 games with Valve Corporation
- 5 games with Mindscape International Ltd.
- 5 games with GOG Limited
- 4 games with Apogee Entertainment Inc.
- 4 games with Electronic Arts Ltd.
- 3 games with Apogee Software, Ltd.
- 3 games with MicroProse-Spectrum...
- 3 games with SimTex, Inc.
- 3 games with MicroProse Software, Inc.