Moby ID: 4932
Credited on 15 games
Displaying most recent · View all
|SOCOM 4: U.S. Navy SEALs (2011, PlayStation 3)||Additional Art|
|MAG (2010, PlayStation 3)||Artists|
|Shadowrun (2007, Xbox 360)||Environment Artists|
|4x4 Evo 2 (2002, GameCube)||Additional Art|
|Fly! II (2001, Windows)||Art|
|4x4 Evo (2000, Dreamcast)||Additional Art|
|Fly!: Piper and Cessna in San Francisco - Special Edition* (2000, Windows)||Art Lead/3D Modeling|
|Fly! 2K (2000, Windows)||Art|
|Fly! (1999, Windows)||Art Lead|
|Monster Truck Madness 2 (1998, Windows)||3D Cockpit Art|
|CART Precision Racing (1997, Windows)||Additional Art|
|Hellbender (1996, Windows)||Art Director|
|Monster Truck Madness (1996, Windows)||Art|
|Fury³ (1995, Windows 3.x)||Original Artwork|
|Terminal Velocity (1995, DOS)||Graphics / Artwork|
[ full credits ]
- 12 games with Mark Randel
- 12 games with Kyle Richards
- 11 games with Brett Combs
- 11 games with Chuck Carson
- 10 games with Robert Minnis
- 9 games with Richard Harvey
- 9 games with David Glasscock
- 7 games with Drew Haworth
- 7 games with Fletcher Dunn
- 7 games with Brian Stevens
- 12 games with Terminal Reality, Inc.
- 6 games with Microsoft Corporation
- 5 games with Gathering of Developers, Inc.
- 3 games with Take Two Interactive France SAS
- 2 games with Zipper Interactive, Inc.
- 2 games with Rockstar Lincoln Limited
- 2 games with MacSoft
- 2 games with Take Two Interactive GmbH
- 2 games with Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc.
- 1 game with 3D Realms Entertainment, Inc.