aka: Sara Verilli
Biography edit · view history
Sara Verrilli has spent her professional career in the videogame industry, starting with the day she walked out of MIT's Course V graduate studies and into a position as QA Lead at Looking Glass Technologies for System Shock. However, her game organizing endeavors started much earlier; she helped found a role-playing club at her high school by disguising it as a bridge group.
Since then, she's been a game designer, a product manager, a producer, and a QA manager, in no particular order. A veteran of both Looking Glass Technologies and Irrational Games, she's worked on eight major published games, and several more that never made it out the door.
In 2009 she is a Lead Producer at the US Singapore-MIT GAMBIT Game Lab.
Credited on 19 games
Displaying most recent · View all
|System Shock (2023, Windows)||Quality Assurance|
|BioShock: Remastered (2016, Windows)||Assistant Leads|
|System Shock: Enhanced Edition (2015, Windows)||Looking Glass Playtest|
|Waker (2009, Browser)||Embedded Staff|
|Woosh (2009, Browser)||Embedded Staff|
|Rosemary (2009, Windows)||Special Thanks|
|Abandon (2009, Windows)||Quality Assurance Mentors|
|BioShock (2008, PlayStation 3)||Assistant QA Leads|
|Akrasia (2008, Windows)||With special thanks to|
|SWAT 4 (2005, Windows)||Script|
|Thief II: The Metal Age (2000, Windows)||Design|
|Thief: Gold (1999, Windows)||Lead Designer|
|Flight Unlimited III (1999, Windows)||Pilot Voices|
|Thief: The Dark Project (1998, Windows)||Designers|
|Flight Unlimited II (1997, Windows)||Editorial Assistance|
|British Open Championship Golf (1997, Windows)||Playtesters|
|Terra Nova: Strike Force Centauri (1996, DOS)||Voiceovers|
|Flight Unlimited (1995, DOS)||Quality Assurance|
|System Shock (1994, DOS)||Looking Glass Quality Assurance|
[ full credits ]
- 13 games with Eric Brosius
- 10 games with Kevin Wasserman
- 9 games with Doug Church
- 9 games with Dorian Hart
- 9 games with James Wiley Fleming
- 9 games with Robb Waters
- 8 games with Greg LoPiccolo
- 8 games with Paul Neurath
- 7 games with Steve Pearsall
- 7 games with Jonathan Chey
- 10 games with Looking Glass Studios, Inc.
- 6 games with Valve Corporation
- 5 games with Mastertronic Games Ltd.
- 5 games with Eidos, Inc.
- 5 games with Singapore-MIT GAMBIT Game Lab
- 4 games with Square Enix Limited
- 4 games with Eidos GmbH
- 3 games with Ghost Story Games, LLC
- 3 games with Epic Games, Inc.
- 3 games with Epic Games Tools LLC