Biography edit · view history
Mike Rosser began his career as a prolific level designer and mod-maker in the Half-Life community, creating popular levels for Counter-Strike and Natural Selection, and holding a project lead position on the Science and Industry modification.
Elixir Studios was closed in 2005. Mike moved to Rebellion, where he worked on numerous console and handheld titles in either a senior or lead capacity, including Star Wars Battlefront: Renegade Squadron and Aliens vs Predator
Mike left Rebellion in 2011 to pursue new challenges.
Credited on 10 games
Displaying most recent · View all
|Rogue Trooper: Redux (2017, Windows)||Design Team|
|NeverDead (2012, PlayStation 3)||Design Team|
|Aliens vs Predator (2010, Windows)||Deputy Lead Designers|
|Star Wars: Battlefront - Elite Squadron (2009, PSP)||Additional Design|
|The Simpsons Game (2007, PSP)||Thanks to|
|Star Wars: Battlefront - Renegade Squadron (2007, PSP)||Lead Designer|
|Gun: Showdown (2006, PSP)||Lead Designer|
|Rogue Trooper (2006, Windows)||Design Team|
|Evil Genius (2004, Windows)||Design|
|Half-Life: Counter-Strike (2000, Windows)||Mappers|
[ full credits ]
- 8 games with Jason Kingsley
- 8 games with Michael Burnham
- 8 games with Ian Tuttle
- 8 games with Nick Davis
- 8 games with Morgan Parry
- 8 games with Richard May
- 8 games with Daniel Thomas
- 8 games with Kevin Floyer-Lea
- 8 games with Pawel Goleniewski
- 8 games with Chris Kingsley
- 9 games with Rebellion Developments Ltd.
- 5 games with Valve Corporation
- 3 games with Epic Games Tools LLC
- 3 games with GameSpy Industries Inc.
- 2 games with Sony DADC Europe GmbH
- 2 games with Sierra Entertainment, Inc.
- 2 games with SoftClub
- 2 games with Original Force, Ltd.
- 2 games with Activision Blizzard France SAS
- 2 games with Lucasfilm Games