Moby ID: 50287
Biography edit · view history
Makoto Kanoh (加納 誠), born October 30, 1950, is a Japanese video game designer from Kyoto. He joined Nintendo in 1974 and initially designed toys and board games. He was one of the lead designers of the Game & Watch dedicated handheld device. In the video game industry he is best known as concept designer of Metroid, Kid Icarus, and Famicom Wars.
Credited on 34 games
Displaying most recent · View all
|Super Smash Bros. for Wii U (2014, Wii U)||Supervisors (Original Games)|
|Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS (2014, Nintendo 3DS)||Supervisors (Original Games)|
|Pushmo (2011, Nintendo 3DS)||Special Thanks|
|Famicom Tantei Club: Kieta Kōkeisha (2007, Wii)||Cooperation (きょうりょく)|
|Kid Icarus (2007, Wii)||Title Design|
|Mario Party-e (2003, Game Boy Advance)||Special Thanks|
|Super Smash Bros.: Melee (2001, GameCube)||Original Game Staff|
|Wave Race: Blue Storm (2001, GameCube)||Special Thanks|
|Pokémon Stadium 2 (2000, Nintendo 64)||Artwork|
|Mario Party 3 (2000, Nintendo 64)||Special Thanks to|
|Paper Mario (2000, Nintendo 64)||Special Thanks|
|Mario Party 2 (1999, Nintendo 64)||Special Thanks to|
|Mario Party (1998, Nintendo 64)||Special Thanks to|
|Wave Race 64: Kawasaki Jet Ski (1996, Nintendo 64)||Special Thanks|
|Mario's Tennis (1995, Virtual Boy)||Special Thanks To|
|Teleroboxer (1995, Virtual Boy)||Artwork|
|Fire Emblem: Monshō no Nazo (1994, SNES)||Special Thanks to|
|Wario Land: Super Mario Land 3 (1994, Game Boy)||Testing Player|
|Super Metroid (1994, SNES)||Producer|
|Mario & Wario (1993, SNES)||Producers|
[ full credits ]
- 22 games with Gunpei Yokoi
- 21 games with Hiroshi Yamauchi
- 18 games with Hirokazu Tanaka
- 15 games with Toru Osawa
- 14 games with Yoshio Sakamoto
- 13 games with Hiroji Kiyotake
- 13 games with Takehiro Izushi
- 12 games with Masao Yamamoto
- 11 games with Shigeru Miyamoto
- 11 games with Kenichi Sugino
- 34 games with Nintendo Co., Ltd.
- 27 games with Nintendo of America Inc.
- 19 games with Nintendo of Europe GmbH
- 12 games with Nintendo R&D1
- 9 games with Intelligent Systems Co., Ltd.
- 8 games with Nintendo UK
- 7 games with Nintendo Australia Pty., Ltd.
- 6 games with Tim Girvin Design, Inc.
- 5 games with Playtronic Industrial Ltda.
- 5 games with Bergsala AB