Moby ID: 50569
Biography edit · view history
Jacob Solomon graduated from the University of Oklahoma with a Bachelor's of Science in Computer Science in 2000, and is currently (2002) studying for his Masters from the Johns Hopkins University. Since receiving his bachelor's, he has worked as a programmer (Tools Manager) at Firaxis on both Civilization III and SimGolf.
An avid gamer since the earliest days of PC gaming, Jacob is flooded with horror when he realizes that he was actually leaning towards corporate consulting as a possible career path before his extremely fortunate, extremely fortuitous discovery of his current position at Firaxis.
(Source: Firaxis web site)
Credited on 21 games
Displaying most recent · View all
|Marvel Midnight Suns (2022, Windows)||Creative Director|
|XCOM 2: War of the Chosen (2017, Windows)||Creative Director|
|Offworld Trading Company (2016, Windows)||Special Thanks|
|XCOM 2 (2016, Windows)||Creative Director|
|Sid Meier's Civilization: Revolution 2 (2014, Android)||Additional Civilization Revolution Design Team|
|BioShock Infinite: Burial at Sea - Episode Two (2014, Xbox 360)||Special Thanks|
|XCOM: Enemy Within (2013, Windows)||Kate Solomon|
|BioShock Infinite (2013, Windows)||Special Thanks|
|XCOM: Enemy Unknown (2012, PlayStation 3)||Designed by|
|Sid Meier's Civilization: Revolution (2009, iPhone)||Additional Design|
|Sid Meier's Civilization: Revolution (2008, PlayStation 3)||Additional Design|
|Sid Meier's Civilization: Revolution (2008, Nintendo DS)||Additional Design|
|Sid Meier's Civilization IV: Beyond the Sword (2007, Windows)||Technology Leads|
|Sid Meier's Railroads! (2006, Windows)||Additional Programming|
|Sid Meier's Pirates!: Live the Life (2005, Xbox)||Programming|
|Sid Meier's Civilization IV (2005, Windows)||Programming Group|
|Sid Meier's Civilization III: Gold Edition (2003, Windows)||Programming|
|Sid Meier's Civilization III: Conquests (2003, Windows)||Firaxians|
|Sid Meier's SimGolf (2002, Windows)||Programming|
|Sid Meier's Civilization III (2001, Windows)||Programming|
[ full credits ]
- 19 games with Sid Meier
- 17 games with Barry Caudill
- 17 games with Kelley Gilmore
- 14 games with Mark Cromer
- 14 games with Josh Scanlan
- 14 games with Dorian Rehfield
- 14 games with Clint McCaul
- 14 games with Daniel Einzig
- 14 games with Timothy McCracken
- 13 games with Gabriel Abarcar
- 16 games with 2K Games, Inc.
- 15 games with Firaxis Games, Inc.
- 11 games with Valve Corporation
- 10 games with Epic Games Tools LLC
- 8 games with 2K China
- 6 games with ak tronic Software & Services GmbH
- 5 games with GameSpy Industries Inc.
- 5 games with Epic Games, Inc.
- 5 games with Effective Media GmbH
- 5 games with Atari, Inc.