Alessandro De Lucia
aka: Alex de Lucia, Alex Delucia
Biography edit · view history
- Acclaim Entertainment: Producer (July 1993 - March 1997)
- Microprose / Hasbro Interactive / Atari: Producer (1997 - 2003)
- Skyworks Technologies: Senior Game Producer (February 2005 - August 2008)
- Blue Fang Games: Producer (September 2010 - January 2011)
- Gameloft: Producer (November 2011 - May 2013)
- Publishers Clearing House: Product Manager (since June 2013)
Credited on 34 games
Displaying most recent · View all
|Zombiewood (2012, Android)||Producer|
|Original Frisbee Disc Sports: Ultimate & Golf (2007, Nintendo DS)||Senior Producer|
|Wiffle Ball (2007, Nintendo DS)||Senior Producer|
|March of the Penguins (2006, Nintendo DS)||Senior Producers|
|ATV: Thunder Ridge Riders (2006, Game Boy Advance)||Senior Producer|
|ATV Quad Frenzy (2005, Nintendo DS)||Senior Producer|
|Kong: King of Atlantis (2005, Game Boy Advance)||Game Design|
|Sid Meier's Civilization III: Gold Edition (2003, Windows)||Special Thanks|
|Dungeons & Dragons: Heroes (2003, Xbox)||Production Staff|
|Sid Meier's Civilization III (2001, Windows)||Special Thanks|
|X-COM: Enforcer (2001, Windows)||Special thanks to|
|Civilization II: Test of Time (1999, Windows)||Producer|
|Star Trek: The Next Generation - Klingon Honor Guard (1998, Windows)||Producer|
|Magic: The Gathering - Duels of the Planeswalkers (1998, Windows)||Producer|
|Magic: The Gathering - Spells of the Ancients (1997, Windows)||Producer|
|Magic: The Gathering - Battlemage (1997, Windows)||Producer|
|Space Jam (1996, SEGA Saturn)||Action Adventure Team|
|DragonHeart: Fire & Steel (1996, PlayStation)||Special Thanks|
|Iron Man / X-O Manowar in Heavy Metal (1996, Game Gear)||Producer|
|The Crow: City of Angels (1996, SEGA Saturn)||Special Thanks|
[ full credits ]
- 11 games with Billy Pidgeon
- 10 games with Eric Samulski
- 10 games with Tom Falzone
- 10 games with Eric Kuby
- 10 games with Carol Caracciolo
- 9 games with Martin DeRiso
- 9 games with Harry Reimer
- 8 games with Eric Weiner
- 8 games with Adam Ingberman
- 8 games with Kelly Coleman
- 18 games with Acclaim Entertainment, Inc.
- 11 games with Acclaim Japan, Ltd.
- 8 games with Acclaim Entertainment Ltd.
- 8 games with Acclaim Entertainment, GmbH
- 8 games with Acclaim Entertainment S.A.
- 7 games with Namco Bandai Partners Pty Ltd.
- 6 games with Skyworks Interactive, Inc.
- 6 games with Tectoy S.A.
- 5 games with Midway Games, Inc.
- 5 games with MicroProse Software, Inc.