Moby ID: 52789
Biography edit · view history
Mikey Alexander was in the game business from June 1989 through December 1998. He worked for the Consumer Division of Atari Games (known as Tengen/Time Warner Interactive/Midway Games), programming sports games & ports.
At the end of 1998, he left the industry because of the high demands during the summer to prepare for holiday releases.
Credited on 16 games
Displaying most recent · View all
|California Speed (1999, Nintendo 64)||Special Thanks|
|Rush 2: Extreme Racing USA (1998, Nintendo 64)||Programmers|
|Olympic Hockey 98 (1998, Nintendo 64)||Special Thanks to|
|San Francisco Rush: Extreme Racing (1997, Nintendo 64)||Programmers|
|Flight Unlimited II (1997, Windows)||Looking Glass Management|
|Wayne Gretzky's 3D Hockey (1996, Nintendo 64)||Programmers|
|Time Warner Interactive's VR Virtua Racing (1995, SEGA Saturn)||Programming|
|RBI Baseball '95 (1995, SEGA 32X)||Programming|
|Dick Vitale's "Awesome, Baby!" College Hoops (1994, Genesis)||Programming|
|R.B.I. Baseball '94 (1994, Genesis)||Programming|
|R.B.I. Baseball '93 (1993, Genesis)||.|
|Dragon's Revenge (1993, Genesis)||Additional Programming|
|R.B.I. Baseball 4 (1992, Genesis)||Programmers|
|R.B.I. Baseball 3 (1991, NES)||Programmers|
|R.B.I. Baseball 2 (1990, NES)||Programmers|
|Toobin' (1989, NES)||Thanks to|
[ full credits ]
- 14 games with Bill Hindorff
- 11 games with Jose Erazo
- 8 games with Mike Kruse
- 7 games with Earl Vickers
- 6 games with Doug Brandon
- 6 games with John Paul
- 6 games with Jon Mongelluzzo
- 6 games with Michael Klug
- 5 games with Doug Coward
- 5 games with Rob Reininger
[ 400 more people ]
- 10 games with Tengen, Inc.
- 5 games with Midway Games West, Inc.
- 5 games with Midway Home Entertainment, Inc.
- 3 games with Time Warner Interactive Inc.
- 3 games with K.K. Time Warner Interactive
- 1 game with Looking Glass Studios, Inc.
- 1 game with Square Enix Limited
- 1 game with Mastertronic Games Ltd.
- 1 game with SEGA AM Research &...
- 1 game with Home Entertainment...
[ 9 more companies ]