David Lee Michicich
Moby ID: 533560
Biography edit · view history
Dave Michicich worked at Midway Games, Inc. on games in the Mortal Kombat series and then co-founded Studio Gigante in 2000. After developing two games, he went on to work at Electronic Arts Chicago and when it was closed in November 2007 he co-founded Robomodo, Inc in January 2008.
Credited on 16 games
Displaying most recent · View all
|Into the Badlands: Blade Battle (2017, iPhone)||Reliance Games|
|ADR1FT (2016, Windows)||Contract Development|
|Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 5 (2015, PlayStation 4)||Chief Executive Officer|
|Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD (2012, Windows)||Chief Executive Officer|
|Big League Sports (2011, Xbox 360)||Chief Executive Officer|
|Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 (2010, iPhone)||Original Arcade Design Team|
|Tony Hawk: Shred (2010, PlayStation 3)||CEO|
|Tony Hawk: Ride (2009, Xbox 360)||Creative Director|
|Fight Night Round 3 (2006, PlayStation 2)||Art Director|
|WWE WrestleMania 21 (2005, Xbox)||Character Lead|
|Tao Feng: Fist of the Lotus (2003, Xbox)||Project Leads|
|Mortal Kombat 4 (1997, Arcade)||Mortal Kombat 4 Design Team|
|Mortal Kombat Trilogy (1996, Nintendo 64)||Mortal Kombat Trilogy Design Team|
|Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 (1996, Genesis)||UMK3 Design Team|
|NHL Open Ice: 2 On 2 Challenge (1995, Arcade)||Special Thanks|
|Mortal Kombat 3 (1995, DOS)||Design|
[ full credits ]
- 11 games with Joshua Y. Tsui
- 8 games with John Tobias
- 8 games with Richard Ho
- 8 games with Mike Vinikour
- 7 games with John Calcagno
- 7 games with Patrick Dwyer
- 7 games with Peter Sauerbrei
- 6 games with Tony Goskie
- 6 games with Steve Beran
- 6 games with Scott Miller
- 6 games with Midway Games, Inc.
- 5 games with Robomodo, Inc
- 5 games with Activision Publishing, Inc.
- 4 games with Midway Home Entertainment, Inc.
- 3 games with Audiokinetic Inc.
- 3 games with Tectoy S.A.
- 2 games with WB Games | Avalanche
- 2 games with T26 Inc.
- 2 games with Eurocom Developments Ltd
- 2 games with Epic Games, Inc.