Moby ID: 5590
Biography edit · view history
Gary is one of the most talented and experienced artists in the computer games industry. His involvement with computer games began at Palace Software, where he worked on numerous projects including the hit title Barbarian. He joined Bullfrog Productions in 1989 and was lead artist on Powermonger and Populous 2 also working on Theme Park. He then left Bullfrog to work with The Bitmap Brothers where he was lead artist on the Chaos Engine franchise. However in 1995, he rejoined Bullfrog and was head designer/lead artist on the smash hit, Theme Hospital. Prior to joining Mucky Foot, Gary was working as a project leader at Bullfrog. Gary describes his interests as "lad culturesque" and these include football, cricket, alcohol and punk rock. He loves dodgy British Sports Cars at the moment he drives a mini cooper, MG Midget and a Saab.
Source: Selected articles from Mucky Foot Productions Official Company Website - Info - Individual People - Gary Carr
Credited on 26 games
Displaying most recent · View all
|Two Point Campus (2022, Windows)||Developed by Two Point Studios|
|Two Point Hospital (2018, Windows)||Development Team|
|Mass Effect: Andromeda (2017, Windows)||Liam Kosta|
|Fable: Anniversary (2014, Windows)||Special Thanks to|
|Fable: The Journey (2012, Xbox 360)||Creative Director|
|Fable: Heroes (2012, Xbox 360)||Studio Management|
|Fable III (2011, Windows)||Special Thanks to|
|The Movies: Stunts & Effects (2006, Windows)||Head of Audio|
|The Movies (Premiere Edition) (2005, Windows)||Head of Studio|
|The Movies (2005, Windows)||Head of Studio|
|Blade II (2002, PlayStation 2)||Art|
|Startopia (2001, Windows)||Colouring In|
|Urban Chaos (1999, Windows)||Art|
|Syndicate Wars (1997, PlayStation)||Everyone else at Bullfrog|
|Dungeon Keeper (1997, DOS)||Thanks|
|Theme Hospital (1997, DOS)||Programming|
|Magic Carpet Plus (1996, PlayStation)||Thanks to (in alphabetical order)|
|Genewars (1996, DOS)||Thanks to|
|The Chaos Engine 2 (1996, Amiga)||Graphics|
|Hi-Octane (1995, DOS)||Graphics|
[ full credits ]
- 16 games with Peter Molyneux
- 15 games with Cathy Campos
- 14 games with Russell Shaw
- 12 games with Paul McLaughlin
- 12 games with Mark Webley
- 12 games with Nathan Smethurst
- 11 games with Mark Adami
- 10 games with Glenn Corpes
- 10 games with Chris Knott
- 10 games with Mark Smart
- 10 games with Electronic Arts, Inc.
- 9 games with Bullfrog Productions, Ltd.
- 6 games with Valve Corporation
- 5 games with Lionhead Studios Ltd.
- 5 games with Electronic Arts Ltd.
- 5 games with Microsoft Corporation
- 4 games with Epic Games Tools LLC
- 4 games with Activision Publishing, Inc.
- 4 games with Xbox Game Studios
- 4 games with Leader S.p.a.