Brendan Q. Ferguson
Moby ID: 59187
Biography edit · view history
Not much is known about Brendan Q. Ferguson. We do know that he was born in 1976 at the age of zero, causing a great public outcry. It is believed that he spent the next several years training in an elite paramilitary organization known as the California public school system. Eyewitness testimony places him at U.C. Berkeley in the mid to late nineties, apparently posing as a Computer Science instructor for part of that time.
Brendan returned to the public eye in 2000, when he decided to throw his life away by joining the games industry. According to MobyGames (which is apparently quite authoritative on these matters), Brendan was credited as a programmer on such games as Obi-Wan and Gladius by LucasArts. Unidentified sources, who spoke only under the condition of complete anonymity, indicated that Brendan also worked on the canned Sam & Max: Freelance Police, as a programmer, designer, and writer.
Today, Brendan works in the broom closet on the first floor of Telltale offices as a game designer/writer. He is currently working on a largely apocryphal but generally tasteful autobiography.
Source: Telltale Games company homepage
Credited on 43 games
Displaying most recent · View all
[ full credits ]
- 42 games with Dan Connors
- 41 games with Randy Tudor
- 41 games with Kevin Bruner
- 41 games with Jonathan Sgro
- 40 games with Jared Emerson-Johnson
- 38 games with Julian Kwasneski
- 37 games with David Bogan
- 37 games with Jake Rodkin
- 37 games with Owen Bentley Sgro
- 37 games with David Grossman
- 41 games with Telltale, Inc.
- 24 games with Valve Corporation
- 15 games with Firelight Technologies Pty. Ltd.
- 13 games with Bay Area Sound, Inc.
- 11 games with GameTap LLC
- 10 games with DQ Entertainment Ltd
- 5 games with ESDigital Games
- 4 games with Ubisoft Entertainment SA
- 4 games with GameStar GmbH
- 3 games with Blindlight LLC