Erik de Neve
Moby ID: 6086
Biography edit · view history
Erik de Neve has programmed 2D animating effects, software rendering optimization, 3D import/export plug-ins, and UnrealEd's animation browser interface, among other tasks, for Unreal, Unreal Tournament, UT2003, UT2004, and the free UnrealEngine2 Runtime.
Credited on 9 games
Displaying most recent · View all
|Shadow Ops: Red Mercury (2004, Windows)||Special Thanks|
|Unreal Tournament 2004 (DVD Special Edition) (2004, Windows)||Programming|
|Unreal Tournament 2004 (2004, Windows)||Programming|
|Unreal II: The Awakening (2003, Windows)||Engine Programming|
|Devastation (2003, Windows)||Special Thanks To|
|Unreal Championship (2002, Xbox)||Programming|
|Unreal Tournament 2003 (2002, Windows)||Programming|
|Unreal Tournament (1999, Windows)||Programming|
|Unreal (1998, Windows)||Programming|
[ full credits ]
- 9 games with Timothy Sweeney
- 9 games with Mark A. Rein
- 9 games with Steven Polge
- 9 games with Jack Porter
- 8 games with Cliff Bleszinski
- 8 games with Jay Wilbur
- 8 games with Warren Marshall
- 7 games with Lani Minella
- 7 games with Andrew Scheidecker
- 7 games with Daniel Vogel
- 8 games with Epic Games, Inc.
- 8 games with Atari Europe S.A.S.U.
- 8 games with Atari, Inc.
- 7 games with BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment...
- 6 games with Bandai Namco Entertainment UK Ltd.
- 5 games with Digital Extremes, Inc.
- 5 games with Namco Bandai Partners Pty Ltd.
- 5 games with Atari France S.A.S.
- 5 games with Atari Italia S.p.A.
- 4 games with Sony DADC Europe GmbH