aka: G. Andreas
Biography edit · view history
George Andreas has been working for Rare since the mid-90s. Among his game design credits with Rare, he lists Banjo-Kazooie and Donkey Kong 64. He has also served as the Senior Designer for Kameo: Elements of Power.
Credited on 15 games
Displaying most recent · View all
|PlayStation VR Worlds (2016, PlayStation 4)||Senior Creative Director|
|Kinect Sports: Rivals (2014, Xbox One)||Additional Content, Resources and Services|
|Kinect Sports: Season Two (2011, Xbox 360)||Design|
|Kinect Sports (2010, Xbox 360)||Design|
|Banjo-Kazooie (2008, Xbox 360)||Other Ideas|
|Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts (2008, Xbox 360)||The Rare Family|
|Viva Piñata: Pocket Paradise (2008, Nintendo DS)||Rare Family|
|Kameo: Elements of Power (2005, Xbox 360)||Game Director|
|Donkey Kong 64 (1999, Nintendo 64)||Development Team|
|Blast Corps (1997, Nintendo 64)||Product Test|
|GoldenEye 007 (1997, Nintendo 64)||Rare Testers|
|Donkey Kong Country 3: Dixie Kong's Double Trouble! (1996, SNES)||Game Testing|
|Killer Instinct Gold (1996, Nintendo 64)||Quality Assurance|
|Donkey Kong Land 2 (1996, Game Boy)||Game Testing|
|Ken Griffey Jr.'s Winning Run (1996, SNES)||Rare Quality Assurance|
[ full credits ]
- 14 games with Huw Ward
- 11 games with Gary Richards
- 11 games with Chris Sutherland
- 10 games with Gregg Mayles
- 10 games with Simon Farmer
- 10 games with Ken Lobb
- 10 games with Martin Penny
- 9 games with Robin Beanland
- 9 games with Steve Mayles
- 9 games with David Wong
- 14 games with Rare Limited
- 8 games with Nintendo of America Inc.
- 7 games with Nintendo of Europe GmbH
- 6 games with Nintendo Co., Ltd.
- 6 games with Xbox Game Studios
- 4 games with Nintendo Australia Pty., Ltd.
- 3 games with Audiokinetic Inc.
- 3 games with Tim Girvin Design, Inc.
- 3 games with Waldmeier AG
- 3 games with THE Games Ltd.