M. Lee Jacobson
Moby ID: 64157
Biography edit · view history
Lee never quite grew up as a kid and began his career over twenty years ago playing, testing and programming games in BASIC on his Atari 400 computer (he couldn’t afford the 800 model). After spending seven years in information technology and systems programming, he founded and later sold one of the first digital interactive media based advertising agencies in Dallas, TX to focus on what he loved most…video games.
Six years later he then headed west to join Virgin Interactive Entertainment / Viacom in Irvine, California as Director of Business Development/Product Evangelist and later joined Midway Games, Inc. in 1998 where he served as Vice President of Business Development and Acquisitions. In 2009, he joined Atari Inc. in Los Angeles where he currently serves as Senior Vice President of Licensing and Digital Publishing. Lee’s career spans over twenty three years in the entertainment industry.
Credited on 54 games
Displaying most recent · View all
|Dungeons & Dragons: Daggerdale (2011, Windows)||SVP, Licensing / Digital Publishing|
|Yar's Revenge (2011, Windows)||SVP, Licensing / Digital Publishing|
|Ghostbusters: Sanctum of Slime (2011, Windows)||SVP, Licensing/Digital Publishing|
|Test Drive Unlimited 2 (2011, Windows)||SVP, Licensing / Global Business Development|
|Spy Hunter: Nowhere to Run (2009, Windows)||Business Development|
|Wheelman (2009, Xbox 360)||Executive Team|
|Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe (2008, PlayStation 3)||VP Licensing|
|Mechanic Master (2008, Nintendo DS)||Midway San Diego Special Thanks|
|Blitz: The League II (2008, Xbox 360)||VP, Licensing|
|TNA iMPACT! (2008, Xbox 360)||Midway San Diego Special Thanks|
|Unreal Tournament III (2008, Xbox 360)||Special Thanks|
|NBA Ballers: Chosen One (2008, Xbox 360)||V.P. of Business Dev. & Acquisitions|
|Hour of Victory (2008, Windows)||Vice President, Business Development and Acquisition|
|Cruis'n (2007, Wii)||Business Development|
|Aqua Teen Hunger Force: Zombie Ninja Pro-Am (2007, PlayStation 2)||Special Thanks|
|Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 (2007, Nintendo DS)||Special Thanks|
|Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends: Imagination Invaders (2007, Nintendo DS)||Special Thanks|
|TouchMaster (2007, Nintendo DS)||Business Development|
|Happy Feet (2006, PlayStation 2)||Special Thanks|
|Happy Feet (2006, Nintendo DS)||Special Thanks|
[ full credits ]
- 42 games with Robert Gustafson
- 34 games with Christa Woss
- 33 games with Beth Ann Smukowski
- 30 games with Chris Skrundz
- 29 games with Jon Mongelluzzo
- 29 games with Reilly Brennan
- 29 games with Mona Hamilton
- 29 games with Sally Nichols
- 29 games with Paul Sterngold
- 28 games with Jack O'Neall
- 43 games with Midway Home Entertainment, Inc.
- 18 games with Tradewest Games Ltd.
- 9 games with Tradewest Games SAS
- 6 games with RelQ Software Pvt Ltd.
- 6 games with Valve Corporation
- 5 games with Midway Games, Inc.
- 5 games with Noviy Disk
- 5 games with Behaviour Interactive, Inc.
- 4 games with Digital Eclipse Software, Inc.
- 4 games with Virtuos Ltd.