Moby ID: 6438
Credited on 10 games
Displaying most recent · View all
|Shanghai: Dynasty (1997, Windows)||Original Shanghai design by|
|Shanghai: Great Moments (1995, Windows 3.x)||Original Concept|
|Shanghai: Triple-Threat (1994, 3DO)||Game Designers: Classic Shanghai|
|Heaven & Earth (1992, DOS)||Special Thanks To|
|Shanghai II: Dragon's Eye (1992, SNES)||Original Shanghai design|
|Ishidō: The Way of Stones (1990, Amiga)||Graphical Design|
|PI's Solitaire Royale / Tom Snyder's Puppy Love (1989, FM Towns)||Graphics by|
|Solitaire Royale (1987, Macintosh)||Designed by|
|Shanghai (1986, Macintosh)||By|
|Mah-Jongg (1981, Terminal)||Written by|
[ full credits ]
- 5 games with Brad Fregger
- 4 games with Alan Gershenfeld
- 4 games with Tom Sloper
- 4 games with Michael Sandige
- 3 games with Veronica Milito
- 3 games with Peter Doctorow
- 3 games with Bill Swartz
- 3 games with Cindy Whitlock
- 3 games with Dick Aldrich
- 2 games with Brian G. Kelly
[ 452 more people ]
- 5 games with Activision Publishing, Inc.
- 4 games with Publishing International
- 2 games with Quicksilver Software, Inc.
- 2 games with Sun Corporation
- 2 games with Fujitsu Limited
- 1 game with Spectrum Holobyte, Inc.
- 1 game with Success Corp.
- 1 game with Programming Services, Inc.
- 1 game with Presage Software, Inc.
- 1 game with Accolade, Inc.