Moby ID: 679
Biography edit · view history
Jason Blochowiak currently works for Turbine as a Principal Console Engineer.
Jason received his education from the University of Wisconsin-Madison and Wayland Academy.
Credited on 36 games
Displaying most recent · View all
|Psi-Ops: The Mindgate Conspiracy (2004, Xbox)||Lead Programmer|
|Arctic Thunder (2000, Arcade)||Programming & Design|
|CarnEvil (1998, Arcade)||Programming|
|Super Duelling Minivans (1997, Windows)||Programming|
|Xenophage: Alien BloodSport (1996, DOS)||Programming|
|Funball (1995, DOS)||Design Contributors|
|Blake Stone: Planet Strike! (1994, DOS)||Special Thanks To|
|Blake Stone: Aliens of Gold (1993, DOS)||Special Thanks to |
|Hexxagon (1993, DOS)||Programming|
|Hexxagon II (1993, DOS)||Program written by:|
|Argo Checkers (1993, DOS)||Programming|
|Duke Nukem II (1993, DOS)||Sound|
|Major Stryker (1993, DOS)||Additional Programming|
|Bio Menace (1993, DOS)||Music / Sound Programming|
|Squarez Deluxe! (1993, DOS)||Sound Code|
|Tiles of the Dragon (1993, DOS)||Programmer|
|God of Thunder (1993, DOS)||Additional Programming|
|Maine State Trivia (1992, DOS)||Program by|
|Wolfenstein 3D (1992, DOS)||Programming|
|Sports Trivia (1992, DOS)||Program by|
[ full credits ]
- 17 games with Robert Prince
- 14 games with John Carmack
- 12 games with John Romero
- 11 games with Tom A. Hall
- 10 games with Adrian Carmack
- 8 games with Wayne C. Timmerman
- 8 games with Faith Benson
- 8 games with Dan Linton
- 6 games with Gary Sirois
- 6 games with Lorelie Linton
[ 594 more people ]
- 14 games with Software Creations
- 11 games with Apogee Software, Ltd.
- 10 games with id Software, Inc.
- 7 games with FormGen, Inc.
- 7 games with Digital River, Inc.
- 5 games with Argo Games
- 5 games with Softdisk Publishing
- 4 games with Saffire, Inc
- 4 games with Valve Corporation
- 4 games with Atari, Inc.