Moby ID: 70144
Biography edit · view history
Steve started in the game industry as a Tester at Sierra Online in 1989. He got tired of that quickly and begged to program, and Sierra in their wisdom let him do so, porting over 20 titles to the Commodore Amiga.
In 1992 Steve moved to Electronic Arts, where he is currently (in 2002) a Development Director.
Credited on 22 games
Displaying most recent · View all
|Leo's Fortune (2015, Windows)||Senior Director of Development|
|The Godfather II (2009, Windows)||Senior Development Directors|
|The Godfather: Blackhand Edition (2007, Wii)||Senior Development Directors|
|The Godfather: The Game (2006, Windows)||Development Directors|
|Knockout Kings 2003 (2002, GameCube)||Development Director|
|Knockout Kings 2002 (2002, Xbox)||Development Director|
|NASCAR 2001 (2000, PlayStation 2)||Programming|
|Knockout Kings 2000 (1999, PlayStation)||Lead Engineer|
|NCAA March Madness 99 (1998, PlayStation)||Software Manager/Technical Lead|
|Jane's Combat Simulations: WWII Fighters (1998, Windows)||Additional Engineering|
|March Madness '98 (1998, PlayStation)||Lead Playstation Software Engineer|
|Wing Commander IV: The Price of Freedom (1997, PlayStation)||Special Thanks to Wing III PlayStation Game Console Team|
|Wing Commander III: Heart of the Tiger (1996, PlayStation)||Programming|
|Shadowcaster (1993, DOS)||Lead Programming|
|Castle of Dr. Brain (1992, Amiga)||Development System|
|Police Quest 3: The Kindred (1991, DOS)||Development System|
|Mixed-Up Mother Goose (1991, Amiga)||Amiga Conversion|
|Leisure Suit Larry 5: Passionate Patti Does a Little Undercover Work (1991, DOS)||Interpreter / Development System|
|Conquests of the Longbow: The Legend of Robin Hood (1991, DOS)||Development System|
|Hoyle: Official Book of Games - Volume 2: Solitaire (1990, Atari ST)||Atari Version by|
[ full credits ]
- 9 games with Marc Farly
- 9 games with Ken Felton
- 8 games with Jeff Stephenson
- 8 games with Robert Eric Heitman
- 7 games with Ken Williams
- 7 games with John Rettig
- 7 games with Eric Kornblum
- 7 games with Scott Gamel
- 7 games with Michael Marsh
- 6 games with Mark Seibert
- 12 games with Electronic Arts, Inc.
- 8 games with Sierra Entertainment, Inc.
- 6 games with EA Sports
- 4 games with Visceral Games (Redwood Shores)
- 4 games with Electronic Arts GmbH
- 4 games with Electronic Arts Ltd.
- 3 games with ORIGIN Systems, Inc.
- 3 games with GameFlow Entertainment, LLC
- 3 games with Valve Corporation
- 3 games with Electronic Arts Publishing SARL