Moby ID: 76579
Biography edit · view history
Brad is a multimedia content and technology creator professionally involved with multimedia products since 1978. He has created and managed technology products and interactive content including video games, interactive television, online products, educational products, multimedia tools, and location-based entertainment on a variety of platforms.
Credited on 45 games
Displaying most recent · View all
|Midway Arcade Treasures Deluxe Edition (2006, Windows)||Special Thanks|
|Midway Arcade Treasures 3 (2005, Xbox)||Special Thanks|
|Rugrats Go Wild (2003, Windows)||Additional Sound Design|
|Rugrats Go Wild (2003, Game Boy Advance)||Music Design|
|Matchbox: Cross Town Heroes (2002, Windows)||Music & Sound Design|
|Steel Talons (1995, Atari ST)||Morale|
|T-Mek (1994, Arcade)||Audio|
|R.B.I. Baseball '93 (1993, Genesis)||.|
|Guardians of the 'Hood (1992, Arcade)||Audio|
|R.B.I. Baseball 4 (1992, Genesis)||Sound|
|Moto Frenzy (1992, Arcade)||Special Thanks To|
|Off the Wall (1991, Arcade)||Sound FX|
|R.B.I. Baseball 3 (1991, NES)||Sounds|
|Klax (1990, Arcade)||Audio|
|ThunderJaws (1990, Arcade)||Sound Effects|
|Rampart (1990, Arcade)||Audio|
|Race Drivin' (1990, Arcade)||Technical Support, Administrative Support, Management, Manufacturing, Etc.|
|R.B.I. Baseball 2 (1990, NES)||Sounds|
|Hydra (1990, Arcade)||Audio|
|Skull & Crossbones (1990, NES)||Game Audio|
[ full credits ]
- 19 games with Don Diekneite
- 18 games with Mike Albaugh
- 18 games with Sam Comstock
- 16 games with Pat McCarthy
- 14 games with Cris Drobny
- 13 games with Hal Canon
- 13 games with Russell Dawe
- 12 games with Will Noble
- 11 games with Kris Moser
- 11 games with Rich Moore
[ 688 more people ]
- 31 games with Midway Games West, Inc.
- 12 games with Tengen, Inc.
- 3 games with THQ Inc.
- 3 games with ImaginEngine
- 3 games with Atari Holdings, Inc.
- 3 games with Midway Home Entertainment, Inc.
- 3 games with Louis Saekow Design LLC
- 2 games with Gamestar (China) Ltd.
- 2 games with Digital Eclipse Software, Inc.
- 2 games with BANDAI NAMCO Amusement Inc.