aka: Mike McCarthy
Biography edit · view history
Mike McCarthy's gameography in order of appearance: Riana Rouge (animations) * Star Trek: Starfleet Academy (ship design and a little modeling/animation) * Atomic Bomberman (animation) * Die by the Sword (cut-scene animation) * Fallout 2 (cutscenes) * Icewind Dale II (couple levels) * Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magick Obscura (animation, spell effects, levels)
He is currently Director of Development at Massive Black Inc. in San Francisco.
Credited on 12 games
Displaying most recent · View all
|Kynseed (2018, Windows)||Additional Concept Art|
|Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition (2014, Linux)||Artists|
|Hellgate: London (2007, Windows)||Animators|
|Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines (2004, Windows)||Additional Art|
|The Temple of Elemental Evil: A Classic Greyhawk Adventure (2003, Windows)||Lead Artist|
|Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magick Obscura (2001, Windows)||Programming|
|Icewind Dale (2000, Windows)||Artists|
|Star Trek: Starfleet Command (1999, Windows)||Artists|
|Fallout 2 (1998, Windows)||Additional Art By|
|Riana Rouge (1997, Windows)||Concept & Design|
|Atomic Bomberman (1997, Windows)||Animations|
|Star Trek: Starfleet Academy (1997, Windows)||Ship Design|
[ full credits ]
- 6 games with Timothy Cain
- 6 games with Charles Deenen
- 6 games with Chris Borders
- 6 games with Craig Duman
- 5 games with Rick Jackson
- 5 games with Thomas R. Decker
- 5 games with Rafael López
- 5 games with Bill Stoudt
- 5 games with Stephen Miller
- 5 games with Thom Dohner
- 7 games with Valve Corporation
- 7 games with GOG Limited
- 5 games with Interplay Entertainment Corp.
- 4 games with Epic Games Tools LLC
- 4 games with Avalon Interactive
- 3 games with Troika Games L.L.C.
- 3 games with Black Isle Studios
- 3 games with The White Label
- 3 games with CDP Sp. z o.o.
- 3 games with Leader S.p.a.