aka: Francois Masciopinto
Biography edit · view history
At Atari, Francois Masciopinto was responsible for managing new business development activities as Director of A & R and Business Development, including strategic analysis of the interactive market and assessing independent video game developers worldwide. Fluent in multiple languages, Masciopinto is also credited with forging key Atari business relationships with several high profile developers around the world. Prior to Atari, Masciopinto was responsible for the multimedia division of television and broadcast industry leader CANAL+ in Paris, France.
On 2nd May 2006, he joined the agency Interactive Studio Management as a senior agent.
Credited on 33 games
Displaying most recent · View all
|A Plague Tale: Requiem (2022, Windows)||Thanks to|
|Warhammer: Age of Sigmar - Storm Ground (2021, Windows)||Special Thanks|
|Microsoft Flight Simulator (2020, Windows)||ISM - Interactive Studio Management|
|Arise (2019, Windows)||ISM Agency|
|A Plague Tale: Innocence (2019, Windows)||Thanks to|
|The Crew 2 (2018, Windows)||Asobo Special Thanks|
|NBA Playgrounds (2017, Windows)||Special Thanks to|
|ReCore (2016, Xbox One)||Asobo Special Thanks|
|Divinity II: Developer's Cut (2012, Windows)||Special Thanks to|
|Heroes of Ruin (2012, Nintendo 3DS)||n-Space Special Thanks|
|Call of Duty: MW3 - Defiance (2011, Nintendo DS)||Special thanks to...|
|TRON: Evolution - Battle Grids (2010, Wii)||Special Thanks|
|Call of Duty: Black Ops (2010, Nintendo DS)||Special Thanks to...|
|GoldenEye 007 (2010, Nintendo DS)||Interactive Studio Management|
|Divinity II: The Dragon Knight Saga (2010, Windows)||Special Thanks to|
|Divinity II: Flames of Vengeance (2010, Windows)||Special Thanks to|
|Call of Duty: Modern Warfare - Mobilized (2009, Nintendo DS)||Special Thanks to...|
|Star Wars: Battlefront - Elite Squadron (2009, Nintendo DS)||Special Thanks|
|Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 (2009, Wii)||The Entire N-Space Family|
|Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 (2009, Nintendo DS)||Our Business Partners...|
[ full credits ]
- 13 games with Robert Jacob
- 13 games with Stewart Kosoy
- 13 games with Clyde Grossman
- 12 games with Jennifer N. Thompson
- 11 games with Dan O'Leary
- 11 games with Gary Meyers
- 10 games with Ted Newman
- 10 games with Rick Marino
- 10 games with Karl Demer
- 10 games with Tony Porter
- 12 games with n-Space, Inc.
- 11 games with Valve Corporation
- 8 games with Audiokinetic Inc.
- 8 games with Activision Publishing, Inc.
- 7 games with Atari Europe S.A.S.U.
- 5 games with NVIDIA Corporation
- 5 games with Side UK Ltd.
- 5 games with Focus Entertainment, SA
- 5 games with Asobo Studio S.A.R.L.
- 4 games with Larian Studios NV