Moby ID: 799
Biography edit · view history
Otto Chrons is the author of the DSMI (Digital Sound Music Interface) system that was used in several games in the mid 1990s. Prior to this, he achieved renown with Jussi Lahdenniemi in the demogroup Virtual Visions.
Credited on 13 games
Displaying most recent · View all
|Rochard (2011, Windows)||Financing|
|PowBall (1997, DOS)||Digital Sound and Music Interface|
|Piranha (1996, DOS)||Sound System|
|TwinBlok (1996, DOS)||Music System (Virtual Visions)|
|H2O (1996, DOS)||DSMI Music System by (©Virtual Visions)|
|Tronic (1996, DOS)||DSMI Music System by (©Virtual Visions)|
|The Civil War (1995, DOS)||Music / Sound Programming|
|Novalight Tetris (1995, DOS)||Music / Sound Programming|
|Pinball World (1995, DOS)||DSMI sound player|
|Ironseed (1994, DOS)||Sound Code|
|The Crystal Maze (1994, DOS)||Thanks to|
|Cyberdogs (1994, DOS)||DSMI sound library (Pascal version) by|
|Dark Wolf (1994, DOS)||Sound System|
[ full credits ]
- 3 games with Pierre Maloka
- 3 games with Pascal Pochol
- 3 games with Debra Osborn III
- 3 games with Jim Renz
- 3 games with Jon Shiring
- 3 games with Dana M. Dominiak
- 3 games with Morten Eriksen
- 3 games with Jay A. Gross
- 3 games with Martha Hauck
- 3 games with Jean-Michel Martin
[ 483 more people ]
- 4 games with Webfoot Technologies, Inc.
- 2 games with Virtual Visions
- 2 games with TLK Games S.A.R.L.
- 1 game with Spectrum Pacific Publishing
- 1 game with POW Productions
- 1 game with Empire Interactive Entertainment
- 1 game with Dagger Interactive...
- 1 game with Sherston Software Ltd.
- 1 game with Recoil Games, Ltd.
- 1 game with Digital Jellyfish Design Ltd