Credited on 21 games
Displaying most recent · View all
|Command & Conquer: Remastered Collection (2020, Windows)||Art Director|
|8-Bit Armies (2016, Windows)||Art|
|Grey Goo (2015, Windows)||Art Director|
|Guardians of Graxia (2010, Windows)||Petroglyph Studio|
|Panzer General: Allied Assault (2009, Xbox 360)||Petroglyph Studio|
|NBA Ballers: Chosen One (2008, Xbox 360)||Art Director & Lead Character Artist|
|Mortal Kombat: Unchained (2006, PSP)||Opening FMV Graphics & Animations|
|NBA Ballers: Phenom (2006, PlayStation 2)||Environment Artists|
|Mortal Kombat: Deception (2005, GameCube)||Cinematic Graphics|
|NBA Ballers (2004, PlayStation 2)||Assistant Art Director/Lead Head Artist|
|Jeff Gordon XS Racing (1999, Windows)||3D Artists|
|Centipede (1999, PlayStation)||Art|
|Broken Helix (1997, PlayStation)||Project Director [Mad Scientist] (Lead Designer, Script Writer, Level Designer, Texture Maps, 3D Models, Animation)|
|Phantom 2040 (1995, SNES)||Producer|
|Bugs Bunny Rabbit Rampage (1994, SNES)||Producer|
|Daffy Duck: The Marvin Missions (1993, SNES)||Additional Game Design|
|Camp California (1993, TurboGrafx CD)||Design|
|Beyond Shadowgate (1993, TurboGrafx CD)||Additional Art|
|Road Runner's Death Valley Rally (1992, SNES)||Design and Direction|
|Shape Shifter (1992, TurboGrafx CD)||Special Thanks to|
[ full credits ]
- 7 games with John Podlasek
- 7 games with Carol Balkcom
- 7 games with David Marsh
- 7 games with Karl Roelofs
- 6 games with Brian Babendererde
- 6 games with Ross Cangelosi
- 5 games with Michael Legg
- 5 games with Robert Lathan
- 5 games with David F. Zucker
- 5 games with James Matthew Taylor
- 6 games with Rabid Entertainment, Inc.
- 5 games with Midway Home Entertainment, Inc.
- 5 games with Midway Games, Inc.
- 5 games with Petroglyph Games Inc.
- 4 games with Valve Corporation
- 3 games with Nu Romantic Productions
- 3 games with Sun Corporation
- 3 games with Sun Corporation of America
- 3 games with Playtronic Industrial Ltda.
- 3 games with NBA Properties, Inc.