Kenneth W. Arnold
aka: Kenneth Arnold
Biography edit · view history
Known to Ultima fans as "Sir Kenneth" or "Lord Kenneth", Ken Arnold produced much of the music for Ultimas 3, 4 and 5 and was portrayed as Lord British's Court Composer.
In the summer of 1979, he worked at the same Computerland as did Origin founder, Richard Garriott, when he had his first success with Akalabeth. Ken and Richard did the graphics for the original Ultima by drawing them on graph paper and manually translating the patterns into machine language. Richard introduced his friend Ken in that game by naming the town Arnold after him.
Credited on 8 games
Displaying most recent · View all
|Ultima VI: The False Prophet (1990, DOS)||Sound|
|Omega (1989, DOS)||Engineers Handbook Editors|
|Times of Lore (1989, DOS)||Additional Programming|
|Ultima V: Warriors of Destiny (1988, DOS)||Programming|
|Ultima IV: Quest of the Avatar (1985, Commodore 64)||Music|
|Ultima II: The Revenge of the Enchantress... (1983, DOS)||Programming|
|Exodus: Ultima III (1983, Apple II)||Musical Score Composed, Arranged And Realised For Thy Pleasure By|
|Ultima (1981, Apple II)||Programming|
[ full credits ]
- 8 games with Richard Garriott
- 6 games with Denis R. Loubet
- 6 games with Chuck Bueche
- 4 games with John Miles
- 4 games with Dallas Snell
- 4 games with Jeff Hillhouse
- 4 games with Paul C. Isaac
- 3 games with Dale Nichols
- 3 games with Steven Meuse
- 3 games with Robert Garriott
[ 188 more people ]
- 6 games with ORIGIN Systems, Inc.
- 2 games with MicroProse-Spectrum...
- 2 games with Sierra Entertainment, Inc.
- 2 games with Imagitec Design Inc.
- 2 games with U.S. Gold Ltd.
- 1 game with Mindscape International Ltd.
- 1 game with MicroProse Software, Inc.
- 1 game with Abersoft Limited
- 1 game with Sigma Micro Systems
- 1 game with Progame