Moby ID: 87125
Biography edit · view history
Shigenori Nishikawa worked at Capcom on the latter two Dino Crisis games, as well as the GameCube remake of Resident Evil and Resident Evil 4. He then joined Platinum Games Inc. and became the Director of the Wii title MadWorld. In May 2010 it was revealed he had left the studio for Tango, a new company founded by Resident Evil creator Shinji Mikami.
Credited on 15 games
Displaying most recent · View all
|Ghostwire: Tokyo (2022, PlayStation 5)||Project Managers|
|The Evil Within 2 (2017, Windows)||Leader|
|Resident Evil 4 (2016, PlayStation 4)||Designers|
|The Evil Within: The Executioner (2015, Windows)||Director|
|The Evil Within: The Consequence (2015, Windows)||Special Thanks|
|Bloodborne (2015, PlayStation 4)||Special Thanks|
|The Evil Within: The Assignment (2015, Windows)||Special Thanks|
|The Evil Within (2014, PlayStation 3)||Lead Designer|
|Resident Evil 4: Ultimate HD Edition (2014, Windows)||Designers|
|Vanquish (2010, PlayStation 3)||Game Designer|
|MadWorld (2009, Wii)||Director|
|Resident Evil 4 (2005, GameCube)||Designers|
|Dino Crisis 3 (2003, Xbox)||Support Planners|
|Resident Evil (2002, GameCube)||Planners|
|Dino Crisis 2 (2001, Windows)||Planning|
[ full credits ]
- 13 games with Shinji Mikami
- 12 games with Yoshifumi Hattori
- 12 games with Shinsaku Ohara
- 11 games with Eirou Yoshii
- 11 games with Naoki Katakai
- 10 games with Naoki Yoshikawa
- 10 games with Masato Kimura
- 7 games with Masaaki Yamada
- 7 games with Yusuke Kan
- 7 games with Ippei Shiraki
- 6 games with Capcom Co., Ltd.
- 6 games with Bethesda Softworks LLC
- 6 games with Valve Corporation
- 5 games with Capcom Entertainment, Inc.
- 4 games with Capcom Production Studio 4
- 4 games with CE Europe Ltd.
- 3 games with CRI Middleware Co., Ltd.
- 3 games with Digital Frontier Inc.
- 3 games with Tango Gameworks
- 2 games with Links DigiWorks Inc.