Michael A. Stackpole
Moby ID: 895
Biography edit · view history
A prolific science fiction and fantasy writer. He has written many novels and short stories, articles for role-playing magazines and helped design six computer games. Michael Stackpole was born in Wisconsin (in the US) in 1957. He has a BA in History, and is now living in Arizona.
For more information, visit his home page at www.stormwolf.com
Credited on 13 games
Displaying most recent · View all
|The Bard's Tale Trilogy (2018, Windows)||Game Design|
|Wasteland 2: Director's Cut (Limited Edition) (2017, Linux)||Additional Writing and Design|
|Wasteland 2: Director's Cut (2015, PlayStation 4)||Additional Writing and Design|
|Wasteland 2 (2014, Windows)||Additional Writing and Design|
|MechWarrior 2: Mercenaries (1996, DOS)||BattleTech Background Material|
|Star Trek: Judgment Rites (Limited CD-ROM Collector's Edition) (1995, DOS)||Writing / Dialogue / Story|
|Star Trek: Judgment Rites (1993, DOS)||<i>Light and Darkness</i> Writer|
|Star Trek: 25th Anniversary (1992, DOS)||Design|
|Neuromancer (1989, DOS)||Design|
|The Bard's Tale III: Thief of Fate (1988, Apple II)||Game Design|
|Wasteland (1988, Commodore 64)||Design|
|2010: The Text Adventure Game (1985, Coleco Adam)||Game Text|
|Inhumane (1984, Apple II)||Additional inspiration from the first two volumes of Flying Buffalo's Grimtooth's Traps by|
[ full credits ]
- 10 games with Brian Fargo
- 7 games with Elizabeth T. Danforth
- 7 games with Bruce Schlickbernd
- 6 games with Todd J. Camasta
- 5 games with Alan Pavlish
- 5 games with Jay Patel
- 5 games with Anthony de Longis
- 4 games with Matthew Findley
- 4 games with Dennis M. Miller
- 4 games with Daniel Kim
[ 803 more people ]
- 7 games with Interplay Entertainment Corp.
- 4 games with inXile Entertainment, Inc.
- 3 games with Paramount Pictures Corporation
- 3 games with Electronic Arts, Inc.
- 3 games with Interplay Productions Ltd.
- 2 games with Pasadena Jones Productions
- 2 games with Triton Interactive
- 2 games with Unity Technologies ApS
- 2 games with Activision Publishing, Inc.
- 2 games with Plaion GmbH (Austria)