Christopher B. French
aka: Chris French, Christopher French
Biography edit · view history
Christopher French has been in the video game industry since October 2002.
From November 2005 until November 2009, Chris worked for Pandemic Studios as a Senior Tech/System Designer until the company's closing.
He has a Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science from San Diego State University.
Credited on 11 games
Displaying most recent · View all
|Halo: Infinite - Campaign (2021, Xbox Series)||Design|
|Halo: Infinite - Multiplayer (2021, Windows)||Design|
|Halo 5: Forge (2016, Windows Apps)||Campaign Design|
|Halo 5: Guardians (2015, Xbox One)||Campaign Design|
|Halo 4 (2012, Xbox 360)||Mission Design|
|TRON: Evolution (2010, PlayStation 3)||Level Designers|
|The Saboteur (2009, Xbox 360)||Senior Technial Designer (Scripting Architect)|
|The Saboteur (2009, Windows)||Senior Technical Designer - Scripting Architect|
|The Bard's Tale (2005, Windows)||Additional Engineering|
|Midnight Club II (2003, PlayStation 2)||Product Analysts|
|TransWorld Surf (2003, GameCube)||Testers|
[ full credits ]
- 8 games with Lina Sokaite Gaeta
- 8 games with Kari Wahlgren
- 7 games with Fred Tatasciore
- 7 games with David R. Garza II
- 6 games with Mattias Kylén
- 6 games with Jimmy Bischoff
- 6 games with Chiyo Lai
- 6 games with Jonathan Schwartz
- 6 games with Tom French
- 5 games with Kiki Wolfkill
- 8 games with Epic Games Tools LLC
- 6 games with Audiokinetic Inc.
- 6 games with Xbox Game Studios
- 6 games with Microsoft Corporation
- 5 games with Havok
- 4 games with OC3 Entertainment, Inc.
- 4 games with 343 Industries, Inc.
- 3 games with Technicolor Interactive Services
- 3 games with Experis
- 3 games with SkyBox Labs Inc