Kevin R. Ayre
aka: Kevin Ayre
Biography edit · view history
Kevin Ayre is the Owner of Purple Wax Games (iPhone developer) in the United Kingdom in 2010.
He is both a programmer and a graphics artist and had previously worked for Oxford Digital Enterprises, The Mystery Machine, Microprose, Psygnosis, Pumpkin Studios, Pivotal Games and Fuse Games Limited.
Credited on 21 games
Displaying most recent · View all
|Metroid Prime Pinball (2005, Nintendo DS)||Fuse Games|
|Mario Pinball Land (2004, Game Boy Advance)||Fuse Games|
|Conflict: Desert Storm (2002, Xbox)||Senior Artist|
|Warzone 2100 (1999, PlayStation)||Graphic Artist|
|G-Police (1997, Windows)||Special Thanks To|
|Assault Rigs (1996, DOS)||Art Work|
|Mickey Mania (1994, Genesis)||Artists|
|War in the Gulf (1993, DOS)||Created by|
|Gunship 2000 (1993, Amiga)||Artistic Design|
|Subwar 2050 (1993, DOS)||Additional Shape Design|
|Pacific Islands (1992, DOS)||Created by|
|Jump Jet (1992, DOS)||3D Graphics (Assisted by)|
|The Legacy: Realm of Terror (1992, DOS)||Graphics / Artwork|
|Deathbringer (1991, Atari ST)||Graphics|
|Team Yankee (1990, Amiga)||Graphics Design|
|The Amazing Spider-Man (1990, Atari ST)||Game Design|
|Pipe Dream (1989, Commodore 64)||Graphics by|
|Gazza's Super Soccer (1989, Commodore 64)||Graphics|
|Sleeping Gods Lie (1989, DOS)||Graphics / Artwork|
|Trivial Pursuit: A New Beginning (1988, Commodore 64)||Developer|
[ full credits ]
- 5 games with Steven W. Green
- 5 games with Peter Woods
- 5 games with Richard T. Horrocks
- 5 games with Anthony J. Bond Jr.
- 4 games with Andrew Luckett
- 4 games with Alkis Alkiviades
- 4 games with Peter Moreland
- 4 games with Richard L. Yapp
- 4 games with David M. Pringle
- 4 games with Paul Hibbard-Teall
[ 518 more people ]
- 7 games with Empire Interactive Europe Ltd.
- 6 games with Oxford Digital Enterprises Ltd.
- 5 games with MicroProse Software, Inc.
- 4 games with MicroProse-Spectrum...
- 3 games with Square Enix Limited
- 3 games with Digital Integration Ltd.
- 2 games with Psygnosis Limited
- 2 games with Nintendo Co., Ltd.
- 2 games with Fuse Games Limited
- 2 games with Mystery Machine, The