Contributions > Descriptions by Skitchy (198)
Skitchy has contributed 5 descriptions to the database.
This is a compilation that contains the following 10 games:* Cybernoid
Terminator 2: Judgment Day is based on the movie of the same name. The player takes the role of the T-800 Terminator and has to protect John Connor from being terminated by the T-1000 Terminator.
The game is set over five levels with the following goals:
- Level 1: Acquire a weapon.
- Level 2: An isometric racing course on a motorcycle in which the player needs to out-run a tanker truck that is chasing them. This stage was omitted from both the Game Gear and Master System versions.
- Level 3: Locate and rescue Sarah Connor from the Pescadero asylum.
- Level 4: Plant explosive charges to destroy the Cyberdyne building.
- Level 5: Defeat the T-1000 within the steel mill.
A two game compilation that came packaged with the Amiga CD32 system.
Diggers is a side-scrolling strategy game set on the planet Zarg. The aim is to use one of four races to mine the planet, whilst competing with the other three races.
Oscar is a side-scrolling cartoon platformer. You guide Oscar through nine movie-based levels collecting Oscar statues - the iconic golden statues from the Academy Awards.
The second Shinobi game for the Game Gear, it’s a 2D side-scrolling platform game with basic strategy elements. You have to rescue the four elemental ninjas and their corresponding crystal. When you rescue a ninja they join up with you and you can switch to them. Each ninja has a different power and ability which must be used in order to progress through the game. The first four levels can be played in whichever order you want, when both the ninja and crystal have been recovered from all the levels the final level is unlocked.
A two game compilation that came packaged with the Amiga CD32 system. It includes the 2D one-on-one fighting game Dangerous Streets, and the futuristic space-combat simulator Wing Commander (in an AGA-enhanced version only available in this compilation).