|Contribution Rating:||17 (tied for 4915th; 13 in last year)|
|Member Since||Sep 09, 2007|
|# Messages Posted:||none|
- IBM PC / Compatible -- Kinda hard to not have a PC nowadays, I've had one at all times since the summer of 1997.
- Microsoft Xbox -- Microsoft's first game console. Not bad but it doesn't have a good variety of games.
- Microsoft Xbox 360 -- Much better variety than on the original Xbox, however this time the hardware is cheap and always breaks.
- Nintendo DS Lite -- Bought it the week it came out. Great portable console.
- Nintendo Game Boy -- I still have my original gameboy somewhere in a box. Never played it much except for FF Legend III.
- Nintendo GameCube -- Like all modern Nintendo consoles there is a lack of games, however it is cheap so that makes it a great second console.
- Nintendo SNES -- Possibly the greatest console ever with the PS1, this one is a keeper.
Used to Have
- ColecoVision -- Used to have it as a kid although I can't actually remember playing it.
- Commodore 128 -- We had it although we always used it in C64 mode. I can't remember playing a native C128 game.
- Commodore 64 -- The system of my childhood, even more so than the NES.
- Mattel Intellivision -- Like the colecovision I had one as a kid but I can't remember playing it...or maybe I do.
- Nintendo 64 -- There was barely any games to play on this system, traded it for a PS1 a year after getting it.
- Nintendo DS -- Great machine but bad background lighting. Sold it to a friend when the DS lite came out.
- Sega Dreamcast -- Didn't have that many great games to be honest but it was still a great machine. Bought it for RE: Code Veronica.