Plan on Getting
- Nintendo DS Lite -- The little and concurrent Nindendo DS, the first was discounied when this came out.
- Sega Pico -- Weird kdy lke hndhld wch I wnt 4 da ske of hvng. Aprntly da scsser da Sega-pico advance is out now in Japan!
- Sega SC-3000 -- Dunno much about this think it was a 80s japan only pc, all the rage way back when.
- 3DO -- 32 bit cd based system about the same price as the ps3 that's it's only fault, apart from few bad games though
- Atari 2600 -- The 4 bit wndr of the scnd gen! Ths tng was a hge scss and was abt whn the Jag was a in production!
- Atari 5200 -- This 2nd gen flop's dwnfl ws it's pr ctrns and it's lack of bckward compat with the 2600, over thn that it ws gd.
- Atari 7800 -- The Atari 7800 was the 8 bit master piece which could have kicked the NES's ass but never did, sadly.
- Atari 8-bit -- I own the Atari 400 the first in Atari's sucsesful line of 8 bit computers. Great games, go retro! Woo.
- Atari Jaguar -- I don't care what any 1 says this was good, it had potential but sadly failed. The panther could have done it b4.
- Atari Lynx -- This sytm ws ahd of its tme a 16 bit hndheld in a 8 bit wrld. Btr thn da WonderSwan 10 years prior, gd system.
Over My Dead Body
- Nintendo DSi -- That would just be to many diffrent versions of one handheld for me.
- Nintendo Wii -- Ok I do own 1 but I dnt lke it da grps r 2 lst gen da gms aint gd engh its 2 temptl and I jst cnt cpe wiv da cntrls.