- Texas Instruments TI-99/4A -- With Speech Synthesizer, joysticks, Data Cassette Recorder, PEB with floppy drive, printer and Acoustic Coupler modem.
- Sony PlayStation
- Sony PlayStation 2 -- Bought just to play Neopets TDF, now use it for Guitar Hero.
- Nintendo Game Boy Advance -- Found it in a parking lot. Got hooked on Super Mario Land 2 for awhile.
- Mattel Intellivision -- With Intellivoice.
- ColecoVision -- With Expansion #1 and #2, plus the Roller Controller.
- Sega Dreamcast -- Dead or Alive 2, FTW. ^_^
Used to Have
- Atari 8-bit -- An 800 I had bought at Goodwill, for around $10
- Commodore 128
- Nintendo Game Boy Color -- Only had it for playing Pokémon Yellow.
Plan on Getting
- Commodore 64
- Nintendo GameCube -- Want it for "Pokémon Stadium" and GB games (with the adapter).
Over My Dead Body
- Sony PlayStation 3 -- Sony doesn't get my money anymore, after that BS with the rootkits on their music CD's.