All Time Favorite
- EF 2000 -- all versions
- European Air War -- still going strong I hear, but hard to run in xp
- IL-2 Sturmovik Series: Complete Edition -- all versions
- Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Raven Shield -- occasional online coops
- Total Air War -- good old 3dfx days
- Ultima Underworld: The Stygian Abyss -- I had tamed every monster in the end, had to kill the main b/g :-(
- Wing Commander: Privateer - CD-ROM Edition -- I want a Taurus ship of my own
- Borderlands 2 -- a bit too demanding for my rig
- Joint Operations: Escalation -- mods: IC/ICE/SG/AW2 weekly online coop
- Left 4 Dead 2 -- not really interested in Zombies
- Silent Hunter III -- vanilla only, though I know of the GWX mod.
- Doctor Who: Destiny of the Doctors -- queued up for more screenshots, low prio
- Dragon Age: Origins (Collector's Edition) -- when uplay will work again, it's a p.o.s.
- Falcon 4.0 -- got the last mod of BMS 4.32
- Psychonauts -- I don't like platformers, but what the heck.
- S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl -- and it's sequels. (With the 2009 mod it's nice).
- Star Wars: TIE Fighter - Defender of the Empire -- floppy version is buggy in DosBox