All Time Favorite
- Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines -- My favorite game of all times. No AAA title could ever scratch the heels of this broken game that killed its developer.
- Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition -- The most beautifully balanced game in years. A game with such complexity you need to study for it.
- Fallout 3 -- It's not comedy but it dares to not take itself too seriously, and for that I adore it. Plus, the _best_ mod community.
- Silent Hill 2: Restless Dreams -- Proof of how high a game's story can aim, and succeed. Reaches down and messes with every emotion like nothing else.
- Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time -- You don't need a huge, convoluted story to make a storytelling masterpiece. Character development at its best.
- Mass Effect 2 -- I'm usually not big on "cinematic" games, but boy, do these BioWare guys know how to write a story.
- S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl -- Unbelievably immersive and atmospheric gameworld. It takes therapy to flush The Zone out of your head.