Used to Have
- MB Microvision -- System might have excelled if it had clickable buttons & faster games. Tetris would have been killer.
- Atari 8-bit -- Acquired in 1983, by 1984 I had a dual disc drive, 300baud modem, thermal printer, tons of games.
- Commodore Amiga -- Games, Video, Mods, Multitasking, this was the best computer ever invented. Revolutionary.
- Atari Lynx -- I've owned two Lynx's, had a carrying case and several games for both models. Good system.
- Nintendo SNES -- I skipped the NES and went straight to the Genesis, then later the Super Nintendo. Great system.
- Sega CD -- Excellent addition to the hardware. Truly loved the added music and effects.
- Nintendo Game Boy -- I've owned three Gameboys: The Classic Gray, Clear Plastic and the Gameboy Lite. Loved them all.
- Sega Genesis -- Recently re-acquired a console from E-bay. Loving it!
- Nintendo 64 -- One of my favorite consoles ever. I recently purchased my third, a jungle green!
- Nintendo GameCube -- Recently purchsed my first cube and stocked up on faves for the system. Loving it!
- IBM PC / Compatible -- In 1995 I got into the PC gaming arena. Doom, Heretic, etc. Now I play games mostly on consoles.
- Sony PlayStation 3 -- I've owned three PS3s. Loved them all.
- Nintendo 3DS -- I own two: a red 3DS & blue 3DS XL. Including 19 games and four apps. Love this system.
- Microsoft Xbox 360 -- Took me almost 8 years to find the courage to buy one. More if you care to know.