|Contribution Rating:||15 (tied for 5263rd; 12 in last year)|
|Member Since||Sep 25, 2013|
|# Messages Posted:||2|
|About myself:||Lover of computer games.|
- Commodore Amiga -- Finest gaming computer of the late 1980s/early 1990s.
- Apple iPad -- Mainly used as a utility tablet; casual gaming only
- Apple iPhone -- Great for mobile gaming, games running on Unreal engines still hold up graphically
- Apple iPod -- Not really designed for games; in-built games were casual and dull at best
- Nintendo GameCube -- Bought towards the end of its generation's lifespan, so only played classic games. Missed out on so much!
- Nintendo Wii -- Still use the Wii Fit and virtual console to play old Nintendo titles. Low-spec, outclassed by PS3, but still great.
- Sega Genesis -- Swept up in the Sega hype of 1993; never fully recovered. Less headache-inducing than the SNES.
Used to Have
- Acorn BBC Micro -- Spent many an hour poring over adventure games on giant literally floppy disks
- Amstrad CPC -- Slow, tedious gaming with unimpressive blocky graphics and long loading times
- IBM PC / Compatible -- My old 486 was able to run C&C smoothly, but not Carmageddon. Finally upgraded to Pentium II
- Nintendo Game Boy -- Indestructible, green-screened, 8-bit gaming megalith. Only time was able to destroy it.