All Time Favorite
- 3D Tunnel -- Malcolm Evans's masterpiece. Electric, psychedelic, graphically astonishing.
- Ant Attack -- Minimalist and powerfull.
- Scuba Dive -- Durell was the best. Extraordinary graphics. Inspirational for Another World.
- Wheelie -- Stupendous animation, a honorable eerie daredevil
- Chaos -- One of the first and best real virtual board game ever!
- Kung-Fu: The Way of the Exploding Fist -- The true inspirational martial art game of all time
- Defender of the Crown -- One of the best strategy games combinng multi enviroments.
- Renegade -- A rare moment where the Spectrum conversion is even better than the original arcade
- Sid Meier's Pirates! -- Top strategy and adventure.
- Captain Blood -- Extraordinary feel of interacting Sci-fi with virtual communication.
- Dan Dare II: Mekon's Revenge -- Extraordinary comic book adaptation with excellent pixel art and dithering.
- Last Ninja 2: Back with a Vengeance -- Extraordinary mystical graphics brushed with a Comics environment
- Rex -- Excellent use of pixel art, animation and fluidity
- MechWarrior -- A complete mech game.
- Rick Dangerous -- One of the best uses of palette with dithering in pixel art
- Rick Dangerous 2 -- Extraordinary use of palette with dithering in pixel art
- Sword of the Samurai -- Extraordinary feudal Japan strategic game. Complete and varied.
- Out of This World -- Which game can illustrate better comradship and vectorial graphics?
- Alone in the Dark -- Extraordinary H.P. Lovecraft immersion.
- Dune -- Graphic Novel, soundtrack, aesthetics
- Myst -- I don't recall playing so intensely a Jules Verne steampunk mysterious adventure. Cream of the cream.
- Quake -- Muddy, moldy, rusty, dangerous, medieval, futuristic, beautifully fluid.
- Egypt 1156 B.C.: Tomb of the Pharaoh -- A trully educational game.
- Fallout / Fallout 2 -- The best post-apocalyptic and retro-futuristic saga, ever.
- MDK -- The best Sci-fi noir graphic novel / animation game
- Grim Fandango -- Lucas essence is present in this masterpiece in all possible cinematic aspects.
- Half-Life -- Pulp at its best.
- Sanitarium -- A trip to the inside of the mind. A psicotic adventure.
- Thief: The Dark Project -- Best Stealth game.
- Mafia -- Best Mafioso game ever.
- Limbo -- Beautiful shadowy aspects, transporting us to a nightmarish European folklore story environment.
- Botanicula -- Parallel in beauty with Czech fantastic animation aesthetics, for every age with a tone of Ecology.
- Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP -- Pixel Art and Sonoplastia at their best Synesthetic alliance
- Inside -- Pefect dark sci-fi animation, terror, mystery, total finesse. A true disciple of Another World.
- Sinclair ZX81 -- 3D Monster Maze
- Sinclair ZX Spectrum -- Chaos and Captain Blood + New Generation Software and System 3 + ...
- IBM PC / Compatible -- ZX Spectrum emulator