|Contribution Rating:||9 (tied for 6447th; 4 in last year)|
|Member Since||Aug 31, 2014|
|# Messages Posted:||none|
Used to Have
- Sony PlayStation 2 -- It was a slim PS2 with a faulty power cord. It would frequently shut off in the middle of a game.
- Nintendo Game Boy Advance SP -- It was pretty fun, but a lack of compatibility with other accessories made it a bit of a pain.
- Nintendo DSi -- It was okay, but the camera functions were quite limited.
- Nintendo Wii -- There is some dust on it, and the door for the GC controller ports is missing, but it works fine.
- Nintendo 3DS -- It's a limited edition Zelda-decor style, and I never had issue with the 3D.
- Nintendo Wii U -- It has some cool features and the GamePad was never distracting, like I've heard a lot of people say.
- Sega Genesis -- It only came with RF, but it plays and functions perfectly.
- Sega Game Gear -- The battery pack doesn't seem to work, and I don't want to waste six AA's on this thing.
- NEC TurboGrafx-16 -- This had some difficulties hooking up to my TV, but once I get it working, it'll be awesome!
Plan on Getting
- NEC TurboGrafx CD -- I might think about getting a Turbo Duo instead, but there are a lot of games I want for this system.
- Nintendo Entertainment System (NES) -- I have 3 NES games, and no way to play them.