- Apple iPhone -- iPhone 5s, after owning iPhone 4 and d iPhone 3G.
- Apple MacBook -- MacBook Pro, actually with discreet graphics! Pretty good gaming laptop, used mostly for Steam.
- Apple Power Mac -- Not a Power Mac, but a Mac Pro as they are now known! Serves as a Steam machine for when I need power.
- Atari 2600 -- Charming system! Got the an original woody and it's just magic.
- Commodore Amiga -- Owned an A500 in 1990, then An 1200 in 1992/3. Just bought a 2nd hand A1200 and it's a thing of beauty!
- Sony PlayStation 3 -- Very enjoyable console with some great exclusives.
- Sony PlayStation 4 -- With the exception of Bloodborne, this has been disappointing for me so far.
Used to Have
- Commodore VIC-20 -- My first computer and first taste of video games back in 1983.
- IBM PC / Compatible -- Gateway 2000 200Mhz Pentium 1, circa 1996, was my post-Amiga gateway into the PC gaming world
- Microsoft Xbox 360 -- Trials HD was the only game I truly loved on this box
- Nintendo 64 -- Bought for my girlfriend. Ocarina of Time blew us away, so much better than anytime else of its time.
- Nintendo DS -- Great system, really enjoy it.
- Nintendo Game Boy Advance -- Enjoy some great games on this, but the extremely low-brightness screen was irritating.
- Nintendo GameCube -- My favourite games console of all tine. F-Zero GX, Zelda: Wind Waker, Super Monkey Ball 2, just so much fun!