- Apple II -- II+, //e; Unitron (a Brazilian clone)
- Apple IIgs
- Apple iPad
- Apple iPad 2
- Atari 2600
- Atari 8-bit -- 400, 800, 65XE, 130XE, XEGS
- Atari ST -- 520ST
- Commodore 64 -- original "Breadbox", C64C
- Commodore Amiga -- 1000, 500, 600HD
- IBM PC / Compatible -- many various clones, including my original 8088-based XT clone; one IBM PC-3270
- Nintendo Entertainment System (NES)
- Sinclair ZX81 -- North American version: Timex-Sinclair 1000
- Texas Instruments TI-99/4A -- original black & metal and later beige model; my first computer was a beige unit from 1983.
Used to Have
- Tandy TRS-80 -- once had a Model III; it was accidentally destroyed by CRT cap discharge while replacing a floppy drive.