- 3DO -- No cords, no games. But the logo says quality!
- Nintendo DS -- Picked up two garage sales after passing up the DS game motherlode, for lack of system.
- Sega Dreamcast -- Casts dreams like a beaut.
- Sega Saturn -- Just goes to show, you never know what you'll find at a garage sale.
- IBM PC / Compatible -- Not much for today's games, but can emulate like nobody's business
- Nintendo 64 -- Have never plugged in, but that hasn't kept me from accumulating games for it!
- Nintendo Game Boy -- Does it work? Will anyone risk the batteries to find out?
- Nintendo GameCube -- Worryingly inexpensive garage sale find, but it works great.
- Sega Game Gear -- No more pea soup!
- Sega Genesis -- Because it was there.
- Sony PlayStation 2 -- Girlfriend acquired to play DDR on as a cheap alternative to Wii Fit. You can guess who ended up using it...
- Microsoft Xbox -- Helping my ex-roommate clean up the trash when I moved out following his purchase of a 360.
- Nintendo SNES -- Took two garage sales to get enough working parts, but we're back in the game!
- Tandy TRS-80 Color Computer (CoCo) -- With an introduction to games like this, it's a wonder I wasn't weaned earlier!
- Nintendo Entertainment System (NES)
- Android smartphone
- Atari 2600
- Commodore 64
- Commodore VIC-20
- Microsoft Xbox 360
- Nintendo 3DS
- Nintendo Wii
- Sega CD -- Now where will I find any games for it?
- Sega Master System
Used to Have
- Commodore Amiga
- Apple iPhone -- Girlfriend's iPod Touch, with broken audio out -- useless for playing music, but what else is it good for? Ahh....
- Sony PlayStation -- Came with games; didn't realise the games were pirated and would run only on that modded onsole.
All Time Favorite
- Alley Cat -- There are programmers that have enjoyed shorter lifespans than this feline minigame fiesta!
- Archon: The Light and the Dark -- Just because a game is based on simple concepts doesn't mean it can't enjoy endless nuance
- Beyond the Tesseract -- This game could be a final exam for first-year university
- Bishi Bashi Special -- The future looks like a big step back, but it's so damned fun no one minds.
- Bubble Bobble -- The individual triumphs can be overlooked but their overwhelming sum has never since been topped.
- Chrono Trigger -- After much practice, Square catches the ball! Then gets back to dropping it.
- Dark Castle -- A more elegant counter to "the Mac is not a game machine" you will not find.