|Contribution Rating:||3122 (ranked 212th; 3120 in last year)|
|Member Since||Oct 18, 2018|
|# Messages Posted:||65|
Who am I?Not to be confused with Tom Dowding, I am a teenage gamer currently studying to become an indie games developer. As part of my studies, I often make programs in C# and mess around with the Unity game engine.
I'd love to hear from any developers who may be using the site; just give me a private message.
What games do I play?I grew up playing Nintendo games (particularly the GameCube, DS and Wii era) and to this day my collection consists of mostly of Nintendo games (I don't own the Switch yet, however). Childhood games (in alphabetical order) that I still play today include:
I also played (and still play) some PS2 games:
Modern games I play include:
And to end it all off, I thoroughly enjoy The Escapists for PC.
What content do I add to MobyGames?A lot! I started off adding mobile games and their credits but more recently I have been adding Nintendo credits, Nintendo games (where I'm able to get a submission in before someone beats me to it!), random educational games that I just vaguely remember from a very young age and so on. Basically anything I can't find on the site already!
Currently, I have a huge backlog of games that are missing UK cover art or version-specific cover art I plan to (slowly) scan in over the course of July/August before I go back to college in September. This covers 3DS, Wii U, Wii, PS2, GameCube, Xbox 360, PS4 and maybe DS - a lot of the games are probably listed above! There are also a lot of games I'm planning to add credits for soon.
I'm also an approver and occasionally check some pending cover art or Android/iOS game entries.
All Time Favorite
- Animal Crossing: New Leaf -- I love the customisation features, they add so much to the gameplay
- Animal Crossing: Wild World -- A childhood classic. This game is so relaxing, you could spend hours immersed in the game world
- Crash Bandicoot: N. Sane Trilogy -- The definitive way to play the PS1 trilogy - beautiful visuals, an enhanced control scheme and the classic gameplay
- Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex -- Unpopular opinion, but WoC features solid level design and improved visuals. Not the greatest but not bad either.
- Crash Twinsanity -- The open world gameplay really sets it apart from the other Crash games - so unique and yet it works so well.
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild -- Masterpiece. The open world is amazing, as well as the combat. The only improvement would be some traditional dungeons.
- The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask -- This game is weird, in a good way. A very tense, exciting and different experience
- Android smartphone
- Apple iPad
- Microsoft Xbox 360
- Nintendo 2DS
- Nintendo DSi XL/LL
- Nintendo Game Boy Advance SP
- Nintendo GameCube