All Time Favorite
- POD -- Love the gritty rusty 90s cyberpunk-ish aesthetic of the game & the weird cool cars.
- The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind - Game of the Year Edition -- The freedom, world building, unforgettable architectural styles & lore in an immersive, atmospheric world.
- Diablo -- Addictive even though simple and short. The music stays, atmosphere is unparalleled compared to subsequent games.
- Dungeon Keeper -- Unique masterpiece, addictive gameplay with the perfect touch of dark humor.
- Guild Wars: Trilogy -- Can be played as a AI party mmorpg. Very fun to explore on all 3 continents while assembling the perfect party.
- Thief: The Dark Project -- Dark and immersive, ahead of its time.
- Homeworld 2 -- Looming gigantic structures overshadow your ships. The sense of scale, atmosphere and story.. why is it an RTS??
- Command & Conquer: The Ultimate Collection
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II - The Sith Lords