All Time Favorite
- Full Throttle -- My favorite game of all time. Absolutely the best and downright hilarous. A+ AWESOME!
- Conker's Bad Fur Day -- Favorite platforming/action game of all time.
- Wing Commander: The Kilrathi Saga -- Before there was Star Wars: X-Wing, there was Wing Commander. This is the game that deserves the respect. Period.
- Chrono Trigger -- My favorite RPG. I've played this game to death it's so good. And the music is so sweet it could just make you cry...
- The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past -- With complexity and charm all wrapped into one sturdy little package, this is the greatest Zelda game ever. Period.
Plan on Getting
- Nintendo Wii -- For shame, the Twilight Princess mocks thee! XP Who should atone but the metal-clad knight. Rock on Samus!
- SNK Neo Geo -- The only system which would satisfy my every desire - boxed in near-mint condition. Oh cruel fate, will you be mine...?
Used to Have
- Commodore VIC-20 -- The first computer my folks ever owned when I was a kid. Got sold in a garage sale some years ago. ~~~>_<~~~
- IBM PC / Compatible -- An old 386SX that I used as a kid, now gone with the wind, but not the times. Hurrah for DOSBox. \^o^/
- IBM PC / Compatible -- My old laptop. Bit the big one -- a faulty HDD and eventually a faulty memory module. RIP, poor lappy. I still love you,
- IBM PC / Compatible -- My laptop. Up to date or moderately so. Hey, at least it's a dual core.... *shrug*
- Atari 2600 -- Ahhhh... Memories, like the corner of my mind. ^_^ The first console I ever played on a consistant basis.
- Nintendo Entertainment System (NES) -- Borrowed it from my grandparents as a kid. They eventually just said "keep it". Thanks a bunch. ^_^
- Nintendo Game Boy -- Ahhh... The first system system I ever owned. Also a gift from my grandparents, I might add. Yup, I still have it. ^_^
- Nintendo 64 -- Back when these babies were still going for a good price, I bought it used with Golden Eye and 2 controllers for $40. :P
- Nintendo Game Boy Color -- Like technicolor, the new replaces the old, though I did keep the original (obviously). It wasn't worth much anyway....
- Nintendo SNES -- The first console I ever purchased myself. Purchased used/referbished at Babbage's Software, for better or worse.
Over My Dead Body
- Nintendo Virtual Boy -- Played it once in a department store many ages ago. Bring on the red eyes! Bring on the pain!