Unicorn Lynx

Viewing Page 1 of 9 (items 1-25 of 209) Next
sorted in ascending orderGame TitlePlatformOne LinerReview Date
46 Okunen Monogatari: The ShinkaronPC-98"Makes a good case for creationism"Mar 01, 2011
AlbionDOS"Dsarii-ma, strangers!"Dec 30, 2011
Alpha ProtocolWindows"So rough you can't see the diamond"Jul 18, 2010
AmbermoonAmiga"Amiga's RPG king"Mar 04, 2014
AmberstarDOS"Ultima gets some serious competition"Feb 28, 2014
AnachronoxWindows"Anachronistic"May 15, 2004
Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magick ObscuraWindows"That's the way to show those bast... uhh... I mean... good hit sir!"Dec 19, 2002
Arx FatalisWindows"Arx brevis, vita longa"Mar 11, 2014
Assassin's Creed (Director's Cut Edition)Windows"Okay, we've got the playground. Now all we need is a game..."May 06, 2008
Back to the Future: The GameWindows"Fitting homage to the movies; very weak adventure game"Jul 31, 2011
Baldur's GateWindows"Yes, my omnipresent authority figure!"Jan 30, 2004
Baldur's Gate II: Shadows of AmnWindows"Cover your nose, Boo! We'll leave no crevices untouched!"Feb 18, 2003
Baldur's Gate II: Throne of BhaalWindows"The end of the great saga"Mar 08, 2003
The Bard's TaleXbox"Dull game in a slightly funny outfit"Mar 29, 2008
The Beast Within: A Gabriel Knight MysteryDOS"Grandma, why are your teeth so big?.."Sep 01, 2003
Betrayal at KrondorDOS"A gasp escaped my lips as I reluctantly quit the game. 'This is what immersion is all about', I muttered with grim satisfaction"Mar 19, 2014
Beyond DivinityWindows"See beyond the flaws"Jun 26, 2013
Beyond Good & EvilPlayStation 2"Fun, but superficial and limited"Apr 15, 2004
BioShockWindows"Would you kindly stop patronizing me?"Feb 17, 2008
Blade RunnerWindows"Simplified cyberpunk"May 09, 2002
Boiling Point: Road to HellWindows"Flat tires, no money, jungle jaguars and guerrilla soldiers on my toes... oh my!"Sep 07, 2011
BorderlandsWindows"Boredomlands"Mar 31, 2012
ChulipPlayStation 2"Kiss people for money and health or die!.."Nov 26, 2011
Circle of BloodWindows"Neither fish nor fowl"Aug 21, 2003
CountdownDOS"Technologically impressive, yet lacking as an adventure game"Oct 07, 2014
Goto Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9