antstream

Zovni

Viewing Page 1 of 11 (items 1-25 of 258) Next
Game Titlesorted in ascending orderPlatformOne LinerReview Date
One Must Fall 2097DOS"Best fighter for the PC (which doesn't mean a lot but....)"Oct 04, 2001
Battle Arena ToshindenDOS"It takes more than a whip-wielding dominatrix to make a successful fighting game"Oct 03, 2004
Beneath a Steel SkyDOS"An adventure most british. Dark yet witty and interesting."Nov 04, 2002
Wing Commander IV: The Price of FreedomDOS"Better than most are willing to admit."Jul 06, 2001
Duke Nukem IIDOS"Entertaining game, but nothing revolutionary"Mar 12, 2003
Knights of XentarDOS"Sex, Dragons and Rock 'n Roll!!"Apr 08, 2003
Igor: Objective UikokahoniaDOS"Nice but outdated effort appreciated mostly by adventure fans"Oct 02, 2003
Mortal Kombat IIDOS"Great port of what's probably the pinnacle of the original MK series"Jan 20, 2003
Raptor: Call of the ShadowsDOS"Classic shooter action for the PC. Raptor KICKS YOUR ASS!!"Nov 28, 2002
Eric the UnreadyDOS"Watch out for Eric, Guybrush!"Mar 17, 2005
Mega Man XDOS"Excellent port, still Megaman X though..."Mar 20, 2003
Prince of Persia 2: The Shadow & The FlameDOS"Time to show those pressure plates who's boss all over again."Mar 03, 2004
Cobra MissionDOS"Saving the city and getting the babes has never been better!"Dec 07, 2003
Ultimate Body BlowsDOS"Beyond horrible."Nov 30, 2003
Dune II: The Building of a DynastyDOS"Great game that brought a fast paced version of strategic gaming to the masses."Oct 10, 2002
Maniac Mansion: Day of the TentacleDOS"Make my day tentacle...."Feb 12, 2003
X-Men: Children of the AtomDOS"Capcom takes on the X-Men and a new era of ass-kicking 2D fighters dawns"Jan 27, 2004
EčstaticaDOS"The most bizarre survival/horror adventure game starring a dude made of spheres!"Oct 23, 2003
Inherit the Earth: Quest for the OrbDOS"The end has come... and now Furries rule the earth!"Nov 26, 2004
Cruise for a CorpseDOS"The butler did it!"Apr 12, 2005
StrifeDOS"Gameplay and technology may be two separate things, but you need both."Mar 11, 2003
Privateer 2: The DarkeningDOS"Not really that bad. It just requires a VERY open mind to enjoy."Oct 29, 2002
Duke Nukem 3DDOS"I want to be like Duke when I grow up."Oct 31, 2002
Mean StreetsDOS"The early days of Tex Murphy, back when he had the slowest car in the galaxy..."Mar 22, 2005
Harlan Ellison: I Have No Mouth, and I Must ScreamDOS"The clever, imaginative material alone makes up for any deficiencies"May 01, 2004
Goto Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11